Ch 2- The Assassins, Out Stealthed

Ciel Phantomhive sat at his desk, reading the details of his company's, Funtom Toys and Funtom Candy, latest endeavor and records. He was leaned casually back in his chair, his head resting against his knuckles. His visible eye was half closed, showing his boredom.

He suddenly heard a loud crash from downstairs and held back a groan of annoyance. It was the third time today alone his three bafoons of servants had broken something. He had lost track of how many things they had broken in the last month his head butler, Sebastian, had been away on his... errand.

"Master Ciel! Master Ciel!" he heard Mey-Rin, his only maid, call in his shrill voice from down the hall.

"Yes? What is it?" Ciel asked as Mey-Rin came into the doorway, looking from his paperwork to see her panting hard.

Mey-Rin was a slender girl with average height and a decent bone structure. Her burgundy red hair was pulled up into side pigtails at the sides of her head and was held back by her white bonnet. Her black long sleeved dress was form fitting until it reached the hips, where it flared out due to her underskirts. She wore a white, frilly apron overtop her black dress. Her brown lace up boots, nearly hidden beneath her dress, did not help the fact she was clumsy. It also did not help that she was terribly far sighted that sge needed glasses so thick that you could not see her eyes.

"Se-... Sebastian... has returned... from his trip," Mey-Rin breathed, placing her hand to her chest.

"Are you positive?" Ciel asked, sitting up straight.

"Saw him myself, I did!" Mey-Rin smiled, pumping her fists a little as she found her breath.

Ciel turned to the open window, hearing the sound of hooves hitting the stone driveway.

Coming up the way was a tall black steed, at least nineteen hands high ((thats tall for a horse. REALLY tall)), with a long black mane and red streak running down his tail and mane.

Atop the steed was a tall man dressed almost entirely in black riding clothes. The only thing not black about his outfit was his red riding boots and his white riding shirt showing off his muscles beneath this black overcoat. His black pants fit his legs just perfectly as the ends were tucked into his riding boots. His deep crimson eyes blazed in the morning sun as his short raven hair with long bangs blew in the wind. He was like something out of a fairytale riding atop his steed.

Ciel starred down at the man as he stopped the horse in front of the mansion and quickly dismounted. The man was nearly as tall as the horse.

The man patted the horse a few times before a shorter man with clipped back blonde hair and aquamarine eyes, the gardener Finnian, came forward, said a few words to the taller man, and lead the horse away.

The tall man then looked up at the window and smiled a dazzling smile at Ciel, though it did not affect the young boy like it would a woman.

Ciel sneered at the man and turned back around.

The mans smile fell as he watched the boy turn, his expression turning into a glare. He walked up the steps to the mansion doors and entered, pulling open the large door easily. He then walked the many corridors and halls until he reached his bedroom door in a secluded hall deep in the mansion, turning the knob and entering.

There was not much to look at.

The twin bed in the middle of the wall with the white sheets and single pillow, the brown dresser with a clean mirror attached to it, and the brown wardrobe was all there was. Like the other servants quaters, the wallpaper was a plain white.

He quickly changed into his usual clothes; a white button down shirt, black tie, gray vest, black overcoat with the Phantomhive crest on the cufflinks and a pin with the crest on it, pocket watch with the chain clipped to the coat, black trousers, and neatly polished black slacks.