Chapter 14

Stiles P.O.V

We've been in this car for about 20 minutes and Dolos keeps staring at a ring on his finger which I've never noticed before. "So, want to tell me what's wrong" I look over at him "No, not really" I huff I stop the car and glare at him "Well I don't care tell me because you've been like this when you saw that vampire and I won't move this car till you tell me" I continue to stare at him with narrowed eyes. He sighs and turns towards me "I know him when he was human and I thought he died but I'll tell you that another time but I need to tell you something very important" I stare at him with a confused look "Okay tell me" he grabs my arm "Not here" and teleports back to the house with him falling on the couch "What the hell, my car is in the middle of nowhere we have to go back" I explain to him "It's fine I teleported it into the garage". I huff and sit back on the couch "Fine, so tell me this important stuff then."

Third person

Dolos leans against the fire place "Your 18 now so I have to tell you everything, your father was a part of a very powerful species called Spark. They were the most feared in ancient times because they could will things to happen, if they wanted something they just had to believe and it happened. Now years before you were born there was a war between Witches and Sparks now because no one really like the witches everyone teamed up against them like Werewolves, Fairies, Warlocks and many more. The war lasted for 5 years many died from each side and it looked like the Sparks were losing but your father walked into the middle of the battle field, raised his hand and the elements started to flow out of his hand, nature came alive and attacked the witches, Werewolves started to heal faster, Warlocks started to feel more powerful, Fairies wings started to glow brighter and grow larger, Vampires could run faster and see more clearer, Shifter could feel the power of every animal in them grow so they became unstoppable and with that the witches perished and your father was a hero for all of the supernatural creatures but unfortunately the Spark race was wiped out and he was the last. While he was morning for his species a young Fairy came up to him and hugged him he was so captivated by her and he started to fall in love.

Years later after the war and everything was at peace again they good married and found out the Fairy was with child. Year later she gave birth to the most powerful baby the world has ever known every supernatural creature could feel the power radiating off of the child and with awoke something dark that was looked in a tomb inside of a mountain. Your father felt that something dark was coming and he was right because 1 month later skin walkers to kill them and bring the child to the tomb" Stiles stares into the fire "Who was the fairy and child" Dolos looks at him then turns to look out the window "I think you already know that" Stiles looks at Dolos "It was my mum she was the fairy and I-I was the child" Stiles looks down with some tears rolling down his cheek "W-what happened after that." "The skin walkers broke in through your window they had you for a moment but your father pushed them out of the house with his magic. Your mother grabbed you and they both ran through the forest but they were getting close and your father stayed behind to give your mother more time to escape till she found me. Well more like interrupting me when I was harnessing my ju-ju but anyway she gave you to me for protection and left to fight with your father and that was the last I saw of her. Went back the next day couldn't  but I found a house there house it was completely destroyed I'm sorry Stiles" by then Stiles was crying Dolos ran over to him and picked him up and held him in his arms while Stiles continued to cry.

After 10 minutes of crying Stiles tired him self out Dolos continued to keep Stiles in his arms "Stiles I have to tell you more, It's about the person who was in the tomb he's after you Stiles has been since the day you were born. He wants you, the same with his four followers. This morning a letter arrived from him" Stiles jumps out of his arms "What, where is it" Dolos stands up "I'm not giving it to you" "WHAT, give it to me I want to know what he wants and why he KILLED MY PARENTS" Dolos sighs and hand him the letter out of his back pocket on his jeans Stiles takes the letter slowly afraid something will happen and peals the envelope open and pulls at a letter.

Dear Stiles
If you are reading this it means Dolos has told you about me and your parents. The men who were chasing you they are my henchmen, I do apologise if I scared you and your companion that was not intentional. Now you might be wondering why you have a letter from me well you see next week I'm having a ball and I want to invite you and Dolos I do hope you can come if so write a letter and give it to Dolos he knows what to do with it. And I also want to apologise for what happened 18 years ago I was not my self back then I just woke up from a long slumber and was quite parched I would like to talk to you in person about what happened you see I feel it's not feet to write a letter about the tragedy that has happened to you by my hand, I do hope you can make it.

Sincerely Kleon

Stiles look at Dolos "So what did it say" Dolos asks "He wishes for us to go to his ball next week" Stiles explains while reading over the letter again "WHAT, NO" Dolos shouts while stomping over to Stiles "I'm going" Dolos eyes widen "why, after what he did" Stiles looks at Dolos with tears in his eyes "I need to know why they died, please Dolos" Dolos hugs him "Fine but I'm coming too" Stiles hugs back "Wouldn't have it any other way" they stay there just hugging and knowing in that moment they are safe in each other's arms "I love you" Dolos kisses Stiles on the forehead "I love you too and I'll protect you with all my power" and they carry on to hug knowing that nothing can harm them in this moment.

Well that's another chapter for you all. I hope you like it, is it rushed, sloppy, I'm not sure not one of my best chapters but for the past week now this idea has been in my head now. So what do you think Kleon? What about that Stiles mother was a Fairy or that Dolos was keeping this dark secret from him let me know in the comments what you think

Bye bye