Chapter 2

It's the middle of the night when the wind is howling, and the moon was glistening brightly. Everything was perfect in Beacon Hills once again in the McCall/Hale pack and now they were finally able to rest and relax after what happened with the Alpha pack and with two pack members more like family dead.

The thought they could defeat the Alpha pack without anyone dying, but that was just wishful thinking.

It's 10:30, and the pack are at Derek's brand new pack house in the middle of the woods and with 14 bedrooms so everyone can stay there, or if they want to live there instead. The people who live within the pack house, we as follows.

Derek Hale/Alpha

Scott McCall/True Alpha

Isaac Lahey/Bata Werewolf

Cora Hale/Bata Werewolf

Peter Hale/Bata Werewolf

Liam Dunbar/Bata Werewolf

Maila Hale/Bata Werecoyote

Jackson Whitmore/Bata Werewolf

And the pack members who are left stay with their families, but they have their own rooms if they want to stay over.

Lydia Martin/Banshee

Kira Yukimura/Kitsune

Jordan Parrish/Hellhound

Allison Argent/Hunter

After the pack night, everyone who lived there went to bed while Jordan drove the girl's home. It was about 12:50 when a scent that smells of vanilla and coconut with a hint of honey and something else, but they couldn't put their finger on it.

The Werewolves could sense that someone new is in town, and that must be with the person's amazing scent. It was like the scent was drawing them to this mystery person.

All night the Werewolves couldn't sleep they were very confused as to why this random scent was so contagious. They don't know where the smell is coming from or who this person is but one thing for certain is that this person is but one thing for certain is that this person is in Beacon Hills, and that they want him/her and they will have them.