Chapter 8

Stiles POV

Knock knock "Stiles wake up it's 7:30" I turned around so my backs facing the wall and pull the cover of my head "Just 5 more minutes mum" I mumble not realising this is the first time I've said mum for about 12 years.

Sigh "Stiles wake up now" only response he gets was a soft snore "Right that's it Stiles GET THE HELL UP YOU BRAT OR I'll DRAG YOU OUT OF BED BY YOUR EYELIDS" once Fox screams Stiles jumps out of bed and runs to the shower shouting "IM UP IM UP DON'T GET YOU PANTIES IN A TWIST" Fox laughs while walking away on four legs. Once Stiles is awake and ready for the day he grabs his bag and runs downstairs and into the kitchen to see breakfast already on the table "Wow is this all for me it looks and smells amazing" Stiles drools while looking at the food.

"Why thank you and yes it's all for you I know how you eat a lot so I made you this" Fox says with a small smile on his little face Stiles runs to the table and stuffs his face "How did you get this much food" Fox looks at Stiles with an unimpress...

"Why thank you and yes it's all for you I know how you eat a lot so I made you this" Fox says with a small smile on his little face Stiles runs to the table and stuffs his face "How did you get this much food" Fox looks at Stiles with an unimpressed face "Don't chew with your mouth open or speak when your eating its bad manners and classed as rude and I went to the groceries earlier this morning."

Stiles continues to stuff his face ignoring what Fox said "Really Stiles your acting like you haven't ate food for five years"

Stiles glops down the last of his food before looking at the fox "You don't know my life" "What's that support to mean exactly" Stiles sighs "Dude 21 century get with the times" he yarns clearly still half a sleep "Speaking of getting with the times it's already 8:05 you better hurry" Fox smirks at him.

Stiles spins on his chair to look at the clock and sighs "Great just great bye the time I get there I'll be five minutes late" Stiles get up and grab his bag and continues on to the door "Bye" "Wait Stiles" Stiles turns around towards the Fox who's sitting on the counter "What this better be important" "Kathrine" Fox mutters "Really are you still bothering me about her it was just for fun lighten up" Stiles rubs his face while groaning.

Stiles sighs and looks at Fox in the eye "Look it will be okay it's not like I'm going to fuck her on her desk or anything....maybe in the back room" he whispers the last part mostly to himself "Stiles take this seriously you have just found your potential mates and you have already kissed a girl and made out with the pizza guy and they weren't you mates" Fox hops of the counter and walks towards him "Hey to be fair they were hot and I'm sex deprived don't blame me because I'm horny I need some loving" Stiles turns around ready to leave "I'll be okay I know what I'm doing" he turns around to smile at Fox and then shuts the door making his way to school.

Fox Sighs "It not you I'm worried about"

Hey i know its short but i couldn't think of anything else i'm losing inspiration for this book but don't worry i will still continue this book and my other one aswell so don't panic everything will be okay

Till next time Bye Bye