HEYYY

I know it's been quite some time I'm soooooooooo sorry I could not find the inspiration for this story BUT don't worry just know that I'm never going to give up on this story I promise you that. This is not a chapter but answering questions that you haven't asked I know silly.

I'm doing this that you guys can get some background on them and there might be some spoilers as to what will happen to this book and the characters.

So hope you enjoy

Who is Kathrine:

At first Kathrine was just a fling for Stiles I didn't expect her to be in more chapters it just happened, will you see Kathrine more I don't know that's up to you if you want some jealousy with the boys or you actually like her let me know.

What happened to Stiles parents:

They died when Stiles was a baby in Chapter 6 (Which was one of my best chapters) by the skin walkers or as Dolos likes to put it Banshee faces, no skin, one tactical, fish eyes, nasty breath skin walkers. I didn't have any intention on keeping them in the book but I wanted a chapter on them and how they died I wanted them to die protecting Stiles I loved writing chapter 6 because I loved the way they sacrificed themselves for they baby.

Who really is Dolos:

Dolos is the son of Loki, Loki fell in love with the last werefox which was forbidden because Odin already got ride of his children and threatened him but he didn't listen. A couple of years later Dolos was born they were happy till it was Dolos 17th birthday where Odin killed the werefox and made Dolos into a fox and banished him to the wild. Loki was devastated and still remembers till this day still looking for his son. Dolos remained a fox for 4 years he was 21 when he found out he was a werefox and could do magic as well so throughout the years he practiced and became the most powerful supernatural creature to ever exist, he casted a spell so Loki wouldn't find him because he hates him now for what happened to his mom. You will see parts of his past like when he was on the Titanic and who he met so be ready for those chapters and I might do a whole book on him not sure tell me what you think.

Who is Stiles's mate:

Scott obviously

Derek duh

Jackson because we need more Stackson 

Theo if I bring him into the book 

Peter will be with Dolos (SPOiLER ALERT)

Jordan that will be a secret 

Isaac and Liam with be puppies around Stiles because I find that adorable

What's wrong with Maila:

To be honest I'm not sure just making it up as I go along.

Will I ever start Chapter 12:

Dunno, But It will be out whenever I have already started on it so don't worry.

SOOOOO that's it for today those were just some little questions that were probably on peoples minds if not well now you know, if you want me to answer some dying question about this book or any of my other book or just about life I'll be happy to answer them don't be shy.

Till next time Bye Bye