Chapter 4

Scott's POV

Scott wakes up to loud footsteps running up and down the stairs. I should've gone home last night why did I stay? "SCOTT WAKE UP WE'VE GOT HALF AN HOUR BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS"

Scott falls out of bed after hearing Lydia's banshee screeching from down the hall. "SHUT UP I'M AWAKE" Scott screams back at her because he's starting to get a headache from the noise that's happening early in the bloody morning. "God I hate my life right now" Scott mutters to himself while walking to the bathroom.

Time Skip presented by Stiles wearing a beautiful flower crown

Scott walks downstairs to see all the pack sitting around the table eating a plate full of bacon, toast, eggs and sausages. Scott takes a seat on the right side of Derek who's sitting at the head of the table because he's the Alpha. Next to Scott is Kira who is gossiping with Allison who sits opposite her. Next to Kira is Isaac and then Malia next to her is Liam who is on this third serving. Now on the left side of Derek is Peter who's not crazy now then it's Jackson who's talking Cora who is sitting next to him and then Allison who's gossiping to Kira next to her is Lydia usually Jordan would sit next to her but he left to go to work because there was a murder last night on the outskirts of town so he'll be gone for the whole day and properly the whole night as well.

"So got any ideas to who this mysteries person is that you all keep smelling all the time," Lydia asks a bit frustrated that she doesn't know what's going on with the boys and who this nice smelling person is as the boys like to remind everyone. "No Lydia we don't know who this person is or why they are here but I phoned Deaton last night and he says that we should be careful and see if this person is a threat to the pack" Derek explains while sighing at the end. "What if this person is a threat and they try to kill us," Maila says to no one in particular.

Lydia rolls her eyes and sighs "Your just jealous because Isaac's not paying attention to you drama queen" "WHAT DID YOU SAY BANSHEE" "YOU HEARD ME SLUT" Malia and Lydia start throwing insults at each other while Liam is eating his fifth serving, Kira and Allison are just gossiping like girls always do. Jackson and Cora are shouting FIGHT FIGHT at the girls, Isaac looks at them annoyed while Scott lays his head on the table still too tired to comprehend what's going on in the real world and Peter's just drinking his coffee while reading the newspaper.

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I RIP YOUR THROATS OUT WITH MY TEETH" everyone in the room becomes quiet as Lydia and Maila slowly sit back in their chairs. "Now all of you go to school and see if you can sniff out this new person. NOW, GO" everyone runs out the door and to their cars while Scott's dragging Liam from the table who just won't stop eating.

After everyone has left Peter starts laughing "Well nephew what an interesting development, am I right" Derek looks at Peter's smirking face and glares at him "Control your daughter" Peter shrugs "She doesn't listen to me "Well she better start this is getting out of hand" Peter sighs and continues to read the paper "What do you expect she's been living in the forest for 8 years" "Yeah and she's been living with us for 2 years now. She argued with all of the girls and tried to get into bed with the boys"

"Malia is trying to get comfortable" "Peter she's been doing this for 2 years now. It's getting out of hand, she's traumatised, Liam! Groped Isaac and climbed into Scott's bed when he was sleeping also spied on Jackson when he was showering. This has to stop I know you're her father and you think that she's an angel and can't do no harm, but you need to talk to her"