Chapter 9

Stiles P.O.V

I quickly park my car grab my bag and slam my door before jogging to the school entrance. While walking down the hall I see Kathrine sitting at her desk doing her job Crap what do I do should I talk to her  I think to myself not noticing Kathrine walking towards me. 

"Hey babe" What did she just say

"Uh hey Katarzyna" I smile awkwardly at he Why did she call me babe we're not dating I don't think so anywhere? 

She raps her arms around my neck "I love it when you say my name in Polish" she leans closer and starts biting my next "Um I think you should stop we're out in the open you could lose you're job" I take her arms off my neck and step back a little bit Kathrine looks down the hall to see a group of freshman talking and a teacher walking to class "Your right we should go somewhere private" "What no I need to go to cl-" she grabs my arm and drags me to the janitors closet she slams the door and leans on it.

"I need class" I say to her hoping she stops acting like this "You can miss a couple of classes I've seen your grades you'll be fine with missing one or three classes" she smirks and locks the door then she walks to me while I back into the wall "Lets have some fun" she takes off her top and drops it on the floor I look at her chest and then to her face she smirks and starts to take me top off I try to stop her but she just carries on "I really think we should st-" I stop talking and groan while she starts rubbing my groin area "mmm Kathrine s-st-op we c-can't c-c-arry on" she stop and looks at me "Why" she starts kissing my neck and then going down to my chest and continuing down and slowly takes of my belt and pulls down my trousers she slips her fingers around the waste band of my pants and starts to pull them down I come out of me daze and quickly grab her hands "Stop this is not right" "What do you mean" "I'm a student at this school and you work here yeah I might flirt with you now and then because that's just who I am but I wouldn't sleep with you especially in a janitors closet" I laugh at the end trying to lighten the mood even if we are half naked Kathrine starts pouting "But what about the kiss we had."

I sigh and look into her eyes "The kiss was great. Don't look at me like that is was great really" I smile at her "Stiles I like you" she presses her self against me "And I like you but not the way you like me" Kathrine starts getting tears in her eyes "R-really" I grab her hands "I'm sorry" she wipes her tears "N-no I-it's f-f-fine" tears start to fall down her cheeks and I hug her "Shhhh I might not like you but I bet someone dose" she looks up at me "Really who" I smile I lean in close and kiss her cheek "I don't know yet you'll just have to wait and see" I let her go and grab my trousers and top, belt while she puts on her top I walk to the door and unlock it before I open the door I turn to her "I'm still going to flirt with you" she looks at me and smiles "I wouldn't have it any other way" I open the door "Till next time Katarzyna" I shut the door and walk down the hall with a smirk on my face.

Time skip brought to you by sexy Stiles (It's lunch time no one likes morning's) 

I walk to my locker to collect my books for my next class which is maths I hate maths so much I shut my locker jump seeing Lydia leaning on the locker next to mine with a big smile on her face "Oh my god Lydia I think I just had a heart attack" I say trying to get my heart to calm the fuck down "What are you doing here anyway" "Well you have maths with me so I thought we could walk together" "Sure" I smile at her "Great let's go" she wraps her arm around me and we walk to class.

We stand outside of the class and I turn towards Lydia "Can we just skip" I ask her hoping she says yes she looks at me with a raised eyebrow "I have never skipped a class in my life and I'm not starting now" she grabs my arm and drags me too my desk and she sits next to me "I don't know why were here we are literally two of the smartest people here we don't need maths" Lydia turns to me "Maths is essential" I turn to her "For what" she sighs "For important things like Medicine, Economics and Engineering" I give her a serious look "The only Maths I need is for knowing how much to tip at restaurants" Lydia just gives me a flat look and I just innocently smile back at her. She shakes her head looking back at the teacher and I do the same but with a warm smile on my face I think I'm going to really like it her.

Class went quick and now me and Lydia are walking to my car because I offered to drop her home while all the boys are a Lacrosse practice and the girls have already left we quickly get into the car and I drive to her house while she's giving me directions its took us about 20 minute's because we did a pit stop at Starbucks we arrive outside her house "So all of you live here with three other people" she smiles "Some of us live there while me and a couple of us just stay a couple of nights and then go home to our families" I look at her and notice a sad smile appeared on her face "So some of them don't have families" "Yes and that's why they all live together" we sit in silences for a couple of minute's till Lydia breaks it "How about you come in and we can to our Maths homework together" "Are you sure I don't want to intrude on anything" she smiles at me She smiles a lot  "Notice everyone was really upset when you couldn't come over last time" "Really" "Yeah everyone will be so happy when they see you" "What about Malia" she sighs "just ignore her she's starting to be more of a brat than me in freshman year" I laugh "You were a brat" "Well I wasn't a brat more like a stuck up bitch" we laugh as we're getting out of the car "So let's meet everybody shall we" Lydia wraps her arm around mine and we walk to the front door. I wonder how things well turn out       

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter for you lovely people hope you guys like it I had a little inspiration today so I decided to write this. I needed Kathrine out of the picture so his relationships with the pack progress and Stiles is really flirty all the time and horny just so you guys know but that has something to do with his magic it will be explained in the next chapter or the one after that. Hope you guys like it

Till next time Bye Bye