Chapter 13

Stiles P.O.V

What the hell just happened, It's like this feeling of unwanted lust came over me is it happening again. No that's a stupid thought Dolos would have told me if I was becoming him again okay Stiles breath just breath everything is gonna be okay. I pull over to the side of the road which is in front of the woods and it's dark great I rest my head on the steering wheel and thinking over the many possibilities as to why me and Scott were kissing and many more things. While I'm overthinking I hear a twig snap not far from me I open my eyes and let them glow purple and let purple and gold smoke flow from my fingers.

Dolos

What's wrong you only use my real name when something bad is happening

Someone is watching me

WHERE ARE YOU

Not sure, I'm by Beacon hills woods

Okay I'll be able to pick up your sent STAY WHERE YOU ARE STILES

Okay

DON'T ATTACK

Okay

STILES

OKAY FINE I 'll STAY IN THE JEEP HAPPY

Yes

Hurry

I'm on my way

While I was talking to Dolos my magic was trying to tell me something but I didn't catch it before I know it I was thrown from my jeep to a tree.

Third person (Don't question it, it's just easier from me)

Stiles groaned while getting up and look in the direction of his attacker "Who the hell are you" all Stiles could see was the creepy smirk appear on his face "Let's just say I'm hungry" "Wh-" before Stiles could say anything the stranger had him pinned to a tree 10 feet away from his jeep "You smell so delicious" the stranger smells his neck then licks his neck before smirking again "Okay, that's weird I know your a vampire and all but don't get into my personal space, that's why it's called personal space"

Stiles pokes his chest pushing my back a little bit and the stranger laughs "Your funny I like you it's shame that I'm gonna suck you dry" the stranger moves he head between Stiles neck and kisses his sweet spot and nibbles the skin making Stiles moan a bit "Your a bit sensitive aren't you" he smirks "Fuck you" Stiles try's to use his magic but for some odd reason it looks like something is stopping him "Hmm trying to use your magic I see well I guess that potion did work then" Stiles looks at him "What potion" "Well I tell you before you die because I'm such a nice person, you see in the supernatural market there is a couple of potions appearing out of no where apparently there stop magic from affecting over supernatural creatures such as my self and that makes you defenceless" he smirks again.

"When did they first appear" Stiles asks hoping that the vampire will tell him instead of biting him "Hmm let me think about a week ago" when I arrived in Beacon hills Stiles thought "Anyway I've decided to not kill you" Stiles looks at him shocked "What" "I like you. you seem quite interesting to be around but I'm still gonna bite you cause I'm hungry" "Thanks and what why" Stiles struggles to get out of his grip "Well do you want me to kill an innocent person" "No" the vampire smirks "Exactly and don't worry it won't hurt apparently it feels good everyone I bite usually moan" Stiles thinks for a moment "And you won't kill anyone" "Scouts honour" he puts his hand over his undead heart Stiles rolls his eyes "Fine but not that much" "Don't worry I'll make you feel good" Stiles rolls his eyes again and the vampire leans his head to Stiles neck and licks all the way up to his chin and kisses his sweet spot before biting him and starts to suck his blood.

Now Stiles didn't know why but he grabs the vampires hair and moans so loud that some birds fly away the vampire continues to suck his blood and he wraps his arms around Stiles waste while blood drips down his chin and he moans as well. Ones his stops he licks the blood and Stiles neck heals "Wow I never tasted blood that amazing before I nearly came in my pants" he smirks "That disgusting" the vampire smirks before kissing Stiles and turning around "See you around Stiles" and speeds off leaving Stiles on his own. Stiles touches his lips "I didn't even get his name and fuck why is everybody kissing me" Stiles rubs the back of his neck and walks to his jeep.

Stiles looks to see Dolos in his human form leaning on his jeep and stomps toward him "You, why the hell did you let him bite me" Dolos smirks "Well it looked like you were enjoying it" Stiles glares at him and gets in the jeep and Dolos does the same "How long were you there" "Long enough" Dolos narrows his eyes while looking out the window "Do you know him" Stiles asks Dolos remands quiet not saying a word Stiles huffs but continues to drive them home.

Dolos P.O.V

Why is he here, does he know I'm alive. I look down to my finger to see a ring with the symbols of an S and D carved on it.

I miss you.........

Sebastian

Hey another chapter on the same day aren't you all lucky , I'm on a roll right now and I can't stop hope you all like it also can you remember who Sebastian is he was in chapter 7 but he was human then you guys will find out more about Dolos past as the story goes on. Do you want a book about Dolos after this book about his past and how he raised Stiles and stuff like that let me know.

Bye Bye