More? (Talenny)

"Give it up Talon, you know your plans never work." I say running after him. "And yet you still can't catch me, Penn!" He says taunting me.

I chase Talon down the hallway and he flies using his rocket boots. He shoots me with his bubble gum gun but I dodge it as he turns. He shoots me again this time hitting me and sticking me to a wall.

"Ah ouch, Talon that actually hurt!" I say as I press a button and fake blood drips down my arm.

"Oh no! Penny, are you ok?"He helps me out of the gum and I grab his gun.

"Yep, I never knew this fake blood would come in handy!" I point the gun at him. "It looks like I caught you." I smirk.

"No, my pretty Penny, it looks like I caught you!" He says. "Wha?" Suddenly I feel a sharp jab in my back as my vision darkens and I fall to the floor.

Talon's 'wonderful' P.O.V
"Look, Uncle C, we caught Penny!" I say pointing to her passed-out body.

"Who is this little girl? Why did you kidnap a random person?" He asks.

"Uncle C, this is Penny, you know Gadget's niece!" I huff.

"I've never seen her in my life, but if she is. She'll bring us one step closer to capturing Gadget. Put her in your room!"

"What? Why my room?" I ask confused.

"Because I said so, and also every other room is taken, by MadCat" He says waving me away.

I huff and pick Penny up, she's surprisingly light and cute. I take her to my room and put her on my bed.

'She's so pretty, with her flowy hair and long eyelashes and a hint of blush on her cheeks and her beautiful blue fluttering eyes...... wait, fluttering?'

"Um Talon why are you hovering over me and wait where am I?" She asks looking up at me.

"Ah, um, you, my dear are kidnapped by the evil Dr Claw. And um, not me. Please don't hit me, I'm not allowed weapons in my room." I say backing up.

"Wait your room, why am I in here?" She asks looking around.

"Because that stupid cat owns everything!" I say more to myself.

"Oh right, MadCat, that's why I feel my nose tingling Still, why were you hovering over me?" She looks back at me rubbing her nose.

"Because I was checking out your beauty, I ah, mean checking if you were ok, you hit the ground really hard!" I say acting seriously.

Penny's P.O.V

I get up but fall over, I regain my balance and walked around his room.

"Why is there a picture of me?" I say tilting my head.

"W-wha? I picture of you, no, you must be imagining it." He says bluffing.

"Don't play dumb Talon, I know you have a crush on me" I cross my arms.

"Fine, here" He held out his hand and I shook it. "No hold my hand, ya muppet. I want to show you something." I take his hand and we walk to his, what I thought was a closet.

He pushes me against it. "I do have a crush on you maybe more and since you are a prisoner here I can see if it is more. I-if you wanted to of course." He says rambling.

"See how?" I ask. "Like this!" He slowly puts an arm around my waist and his other cradling my neck. He presses his lips softly against mine and we both fall in sync.

Pulling apart we both take a breath
"Oh yeah definitely more!" He purrs. I just smile and put my hands around his neck as we lean in for another.

---------

I don't know. If you are wondering this ship is from Inspector Gadget, the 2015-present version. And the whole muppet thing is from a terrible movie that has a name way too long for a lazy person like me to type, though just typing that sentence was more work than the name, all well.

Love you all

Bye

Drew X