Uniting the old ways with the new part 2

This is part 2

♡Time skip because I don't know how to continue this.♡

"I, Arthur Uther Pendragon, take thee, Merlin, Myrddin Wyllt Emrys, as my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face. Take this vow as my promise, this wedding, uniting the old ways with the new." Arthur projects out into the world.

I laugh smiling. "I, Myrddin Wyllt Emrys, take you, Arthur Uther Pendragon, to be my partner. I pledge to be your best friend, your confidant, and your strength. I'll work to create a household filled with love, peace, laughter, patience, and respect. I promise to grow old together with you, cherishing each day with you. As I have waited so long for this." I say, wholeheartedly.

"You may kiss." The officiant says and our lips connect. A rush flows through us as we separate. "The prophecy has been fulfilled." I whisper to my husband.

The small crowd cheers as we walk down the aisle. We hop in the car, driving off to our new life, free of the prophecy.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this cute little extra  bit.

Love you

Drew X