C-cute (Zanvis)

Zane's pov

"Aph I need your help." I sigh. "I need to look cute!" I say whispering the last word.

"Huh? Zane? You need what?" She says as she gets up from her couch. "I, I need a makeover." I say rubbing my neck.

"Why?" She looks at me sceptical. "I just do!" I protest.

"Oh did you find someone you like?" She teases, walking closer to me.

"N-no, just, ugh, will you help me?" I ask looking into her eyes. She stops and looks me over. "Ok, you said you want to look cute. Hmm, shopping time." She smiles.

"Wha? Don't you want to look in my closet?" I ask offended. She sighs. "No, not yet. I'll look after to add a bit of you in there." I nod. "Oh ok."

"Ok Zane this is a store, it has bright colours!" She says jokingly patronisingly.

"I know what a store is aph!" I say crossing my arms.

"I know now, let's try to find some colour for you." We search the store or more Aph did, and I just followed her.

We end up buying a pair of navy blue jeans, a black shirt with a bunny with X eyes, a thin grey hoody and a chocker.

"Aph I don't think the chocker is really me!" I say holding the bag up.

"Zane, do you know how hard it is to look cute with hardly any colour? Plus it has to suit you. I'll tell you if it is 'really you' when I see you wear it!" She says shaking her head.

"Oh ok." I say quietly. "Now to your house!" She says pulling me along.

"Zane where can I look and where can't I? Because you can't see what I choose until you put it on!" She asks looking around my room.

"Oh just not in the top draws." I explain. "Ok, now out!" She says shooing me out, I nod and leave.

"Hey baby bro, why's Aph in there and not with you?" Garroth asks walking down the stairs.

"No reason!" I say quickly, then cough. "I mean, she's helping me with someone but didn't want me to see." He looks confused but shrugs and walks off.

I wait 20 minutes before Aph comes out. "Ok, to my house!" She says walking out the door with a bag in her hands. I hop off the couch and follow her.

She drags me to her house and shoves me into the bathroom with the bag of clothes. I put them on but they look strange on me. "Aph they don't look good." I say looking in the mirror.

"Let me see!" She says and I walk out. "Hmm let's see, can you take off your scarf?" She asks in thought. "N-no I don't want to!" I say loudly. "Please?" She begs giving puppy dog eyes.

I sigh. "Fine." I take off the scarf feeling self-conscious. "Zane put on the chocker and the bracelets." I nod and put them on. "Hmm yes perfect, now to teach you to be cute."

We sit at her table as she teaches me how to sit and act cutely. After about an hour I hear the door open.

Travis' pov

I walk into Aph's house. "Heya, Aphy. I just came to hang ou-, wait Z-ZANE? Ah-um?!" I blush.

"Yes? Ah, heh. What do you want Travis?" Aphmau says as Zane grabs his scarf to cover his face but Aphmau stops him.

"I wanted to hang out with you, but, ah, but you can... I'll just g-go!" I say turning around to leave.

"No, no Travis maybe you can help us." She says genuinely. I turn back around.

"NO! I mean, we don't need his help. I don't trust him." Zane says flustered.

"Rude!" I say under my breath.