Chapter 13

A/N: Hey everyone, it's been so long and I wanna apologize for that. Been depressed, not too extreme, but where I have no motivation to even care about anything. Recently been taking these pills, and as you can see 😂 I'm back! Lol. Also school is a bitch 😂👌

And a little advice from me, don't let others drag you down. Don't let others tell you what you can or can't do. Don't let the misfortune of what you can't do, discourage you. You are strong, stronger than you think. And you can do anything, if you believe that you can do it. And never give up. Love you 💕

^.^ Please enjoy? 😢

She ponders about her existence, and why she felt so lonely. Everyday, she can hear the lonely echoes in her ears. The echoes speaks, and it repeats the same thing over and over.

"You're not alone."

She doesn't understand what it means. She can't comprehend it. The lonely echoes of the endless lies and deception that she had convinced herself.

"Lucy.

Lucy looked up slightly, her eyes still focused on the table.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"..." Lucy remained silent while she contemplated on what she should do. She felt conflicted as she massaged the fork in her hands.

Amidst the little icing battle, Lucy noticed how she only thought about revenge and sending another spoonful of icing towards Erza's way. After so long, she actually had fun, and she doesn't know if she should be scared, hopeful, or sad.

Erza tapped on the table with a rhythm, and stared at the young blonde on the other side of the table. "I'm here for you."

Lucy remained silent, terrified of what she might say, unsure of what to think.

Erza hummed for a second before a smirk played on her face as she scooted her chair a little to the side, closer to Lucy. "Speechless? Little blonde?"

"Huh?"

"Are you speechless?" Erza smirked, scooting a little more closer to the blonde.

"... Why would I be speechless?" Lucy questioned.

"Because you're nervous." Erza scooted even closer.

Lucy's heart began to beat a little faster, anxious that the redhead girl may had figured it out. "... About...?"

Then Erza was shoulder-to-shoulder with Lucy and wrapped her arm around the blonde. And spoke with a playful jokingly tone, "Because you have a crush on me, and you can't look at me properly hehe." Erza jokingly smirked.

Lucy blushed a little, surprised by what the redhead said. Though a little relieved that it wasn't what she thought initially. "W-What?"

Erza playfully pulled on Lucy's cheek, "You heard me, and don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

Lucy turned her head and looked st Erza, noticing how close she was to her. Her strong arms around her, her soft fingers softly pulling her cheek. What was going on? Lucy blushed a little more and tried pulling away a little.

But Erza had other plans. Pulling Lucy closer to her, and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

Lucy's heart was beating a little faster now and blushed even more. "U-um.."

Then Erza wrapped her arms around the blonde and nuzzled against Lucy's cheek. "You're cute Lucy. You're sweet. You're amazing. You're strong. You're unique. You're special. One of a kind. And I love you. We all love you, Lucy."