Chapter 38

HEY GUYS

NEW CHAPTER UP

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ENJOY

***

"A cabin?" I found myself asking as I stared at the building before me, the door held open by a smiling Damon. God he looked so handsome tonight. He didn't have on anything special; in fact he only had on a blue dress shirt, black jeans and his favorite vans.

"Yeah," he said with a smile offering me his hand. The sparks and butterflies still came whenever we touched and this time wasn't any different. "Thanks," I whispered when he pulled me out of the car and shut the door behind me.

"I got it a while back and I haven't been here in a long time. I thought it was the perfect place for our first date." He said smiling down at me showing off pearly white teeth. I would have fallen on my knees if it were not for the fact that he was still holding my hand.

It wasn't only our first date but my first date ever.

"Ladies first," Damon said holding the door to the cabin open for me with a charming smile on his face. "What a gentleman," I teased stepping over the threshold.

I took a few tentative steps into the cabin trying to see something in the dark. I heard the flip of the switch behind me as the cabin suddenly filled with light. It dazzled me for a second or two but my eyes finally adjusted and I could see again.

The place wasn't as huge as his apartment but the decor was still as tastefully done. I was staring at a living room that was well furnished in red and brown. And for a cabin in the woods, it had a lot of technology; a sound system, a forty-three inch TV and a split unit. It was amazing and I loved it. It had a homey feel to it. It also didn't look like he had not been here in a long time.

"You said you hadn't been here in a while," I stated his earlier words moving into the living room and dropping my purse on a couch. "Doesn't look like it." I said picking up the pair of boxers I found where I had just dropped my purse.

"That's cause I lent the place to a friend. He left yesterday." He informed me. "And apparently, he left that," he said taking the boxers away from me.

"Oh"

He left the living room and I heard him walk down the hallway and enter what I guessed was a bedroom. It gave me some time to really check the place out. I found no other form of clothing. Besides the pair of boxers, the place was close to spotless.

It was a really nice place. When I turned around, I found Damon leaning under the arc that led to the living room with a big ass smile on his face that made him look so handsome and did funny things to my stomach.

With the big ass smile still on his face, he took the remaining steps required so he was standing in front of me. "I'm so glad you are here," he whispered intimately taking my hands in his. "Me too," I whispered back and soon all thoughts fled cause Damon was kissing me. It was supposed to be quick but somehow it turned slow, passionate and left my body wanting more.

"This way," he said when we pulled away and guided me out of the living room. I couldn't see anything when we arrived what I assumed was our destination; it was too dark to see anything. I heard Damon switch on the lights behind me and I saw that we were in the kitchen.

"We're cooking dinner?" I asked.

"Yup"

"I thought this was supposed to be a date and you're making me cook my own dinner?" I teased. "I thought you were a gentleman."