He smiled and came closer to me. He stood behind me and put the stick pointing towards the white ball. He placed me hand towards the front of the stick and brought my other arm to the back of the stick. He placed his hand on my waist and I felt my breathing her heavier. He was explaining to me how to hit the balls but I wasn't paying attention. When he spoke, I felt his breath hit my neck. It created goosebumps on my skin.

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Stick to the plan and don't get distracted." I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes and hit the cue ball. Then, it bumped into the rest of the balls, causing them to break and spread across the table.

I stood up and turned around to look at. "Thanks. I think I got it now." I smiled.

\||\

After the game was finished, I put my stick back on the rack, which was against the wall. I turned around and bumped into Kol.

"Sor—" He cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I hesitated before kissing him back. He pinned me against the wall and placed his hands on my waist. After a couple seconds, I pulled away.

"Excuse me." Alaric said to get Kol's attention. Kol turned around to face him. But, Alaric places his hand on Kol's shoulder and daggered him. He let out a groan and fell onto Alaric. Meredith stood by them, blocking the view, as Alaric took him out the back and we followed.

Stefan and Damon were outside and they were about to grab Kol when someone sped and undaggered him. Klaus. He threw Alaric into a brick wall and he fell to the ground. Stefan ran towards him but Klaus threw him to the side.

"I should have killed you months ago." Klaus said to Damon, who was still standing, along with me.

"Do it. That's not gonna stop Esther from killing you." Damon replied.

"What did you say about my mother?" Klaus asked.

"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy? Yea, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do." Damon told him.

Klaus was about to go for Damon when Elijah stopped him from the top of the stairs.

"We still need him, Niklaus." Elijah said.

"What did mother do?" Klaus asked. Elijah didn't answer. His grey skin and veins were disappearing. "What did she do, Elijah?"

Elijah pulled out his phone, from his pocket, and walked down the stairs. "You tell me where the witches are, or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now." He demanded holding out his phone.

Damon looked up to the clock tower. "You told me we had until after nine o'clock." It's 8:30.

"I'm sure Rebekah would be more than happy to start her work early."

\||\

I just got back from being with Bonnie and Caroline. To stop Esther, we had to stop her from channeling power from Bonnie's bloodline. So, Damon turned her mother. Another reason for me to be mad at him.

The doorbell ringing took me away from my thoughts. I opened the door and Kol was there. My eyes widened and my heart started to beat faster.

"Hello, love." He said from outside the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I didn't like what you and your friends pulled earlier." He said walking in and closing the door behind him.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?"

"No. I fancy you. A lot." He told me. I stayed quiet. "But, unfortunately, I'm leaving town." I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. "Even if it was just a distraction, I don't care."

He came closer and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started walking backwards, without breaking the kiss, until my back hit the wall. He started to kiss down my neck and I let out a moan.

\||\

Sorry. Thought I needed to add more drama ;) Also, Happy New Year! Hope 2018 treats all of you well.