"Okay, well, what did she want?" Elena asked.

"She wanted to introduce herself. Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was being polite." Bonnie explained.

"Okay, well, is there a way to stop her from channeling you?" Elena asked.

"Even if there was, why would I want that?"

"I just keep thinking... before the sun and the moon ritual, Elijah found a way to keep me alive. And now I'm in the exact same position, and I'm just gonna let him die? It just doesn't feel right." Elena explained.

Caroline opened the door. "Okay, first of all, this privacy spell is totally not working. Second, Elena, you are not doing this. Esther is doing this. Third, Ellie, move on. If you and Damon are meant to be, you'll find your back to each other."

"There's not time to change your mind, Elena. He'll be dead by the end of the night." Bonnie said.

"What?" Elena asked.

"It's a full moon. Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event. She asked me and Abby to join her."

\||\

Elijah came to Stefan and Damon and told him that Elena was with Rebekah. Elena told Elijah about what Esther is going to do. If we don't stop Esther, Rebekah is going to kill Elena.

Of course, there needs to be a distraction. Caroline is going to distract Klaus and I'm going to distract Kol. Alaric is at the Grille, with Meredith, and told us that the two of them are here.

The plan is for Caroline to take Klaus away and for me to keep Kol occupied until Alaric comes and daggers him. Right now, Caroline and I are going to walk passed them until they stop us.

"Caroline." Klaus called. We stopped and looked at them.

"Oh. It's you." She folded her arms, across her chest.

"Join us for a drink?" Klaus asked.

Kol looked at me and held up his glass.

"Mm, I'd rather die of thirst, but thanks." She said, with attitude, then started to walk away.

"Caroline." I called and didn't go after her.

"Isn't she stunning?" Klaus asked.

"She certainly looks good walking away from you." Kol said and I laughed.

"I'll take that as a challenge." Klaus said as he got up and went after her.

I hid my smile and sat down next to Kol.

"Drink?" He asked.

"I'm underage." I replied and he laughed.

"You're a vampire. Live like one." He reached over the counter and grabbed a bottle and a cup. He poured me a drink and I took a sip.

I looked around the Grille and saw Alaric and Meredith at a table. "Lets play pool." I said quickly, before he saw who I was looking at.

He nodded and we walked to the pool table. He handed me a stick and set it up. "Ladies first."

I walked closer to the table and just stood there.

"What's wrong? Don't know how to play?" He asked.

I turned to look at him. "Can you teach me?"