A series of Explanations.

Damn! That'd be a good title to a story...
Hello fellow readers of Wattpad!
I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter, even though you had to wait since June of 2016 to get it.
Ouch. I'm sorry about that.
All of you wonderful people deserve an explanation about why I never update, so here it is.
I started writing fan fiction a long time ago. I was in the sixth grade when I did my first work, and it's obvious when you go back and read it that those stories aren't even close to being organized, and they don't come close to quality. When I was in the eighth grade I started watching Glee, which then prompted me to write this work back in 2015. When I wrote chapter 12, I was a month away from starting the summer session of my freshman year of high school.
I write this note to you guys as a high school sophomore that turns 16 in less than two weeks. It's funny, I had more time to write things back when I wasn't good at writing, but now that I better understand it, I barely have time at all.
I realize that the smart thing to do it to either a- abandon the work or b-delete it all together, but a lot of you guys still comment and read this work, and I truly want to thank you all for that.
Because of my busy schedule, I can't at all promise to update regularly or in a way that keeps you from waiting forever for the next chapter, so I ask you all to be patient with me. I do plan on finishing this work, so chapter 13 will not be the last chapter, and I won't abandon the work. Again, thank you all for the great feedback and the comments about needing updates, and I'll update again at the next chance I get.
-Siobhan, or as you all know, lolurnotoliviawilde.