Chapter 9

She wasn't staring at her.

Okay, maybe Santana was, but it wasn't her fault. Seeing Brittany practicing with her shirt off was... hot.

She doesn't think hot covers it, but it was the first word that came to her mind as the cheerios walked onto the track to start practice. She swallowed, forced herself to look away as coach Sue started yelling at them. All throughout practice she kept glancing at the blonde, looking away quickly anytime she almost got caught.

All and all, practice didn't completely suck for once.

When she got into the locker room, though, that was a completely different story.

"You okay Santana?" She looked over and saw Quinn shyly standing near her.

"Why?"

"Well, I only ask because you've been staring at the soccer teams captain ever since you've sat down, and um...she's half naked." The blonde girl states, looking at the ground awkwardly. Santana opens her mouth for a second, then shuts it. She wasn't exactly sure how to respond to what the other cheerio said.

"I was not staring at her...I was, admiring her, from a distance."

"Why would you do that? Aren't you guys like, enemies or something?"

"Shut it Fabray, you talk too much."

"I think you like her."

"I said shut it."

"I know you like her."

"Make up your damn mind, do you think or know?"

"This isn't the first time I've seen you staring at her. After Rachel pointed it out, it became kinda obvious. I'm kinda stupid for not noticing it before."

"Wait...Rachel, the goalie on the soccer team? What the fuck are you doing talking to her?" Santana asked, raising an eyebrow. Quinn hesitated for a moment before answering.

"This isn't about me! The point is, you can either continue to eye fuck her or actually do something about it." And with that, the blonde cheerleader walked away quickly, leaving the Latina shocked. Firstly, Santana has never heard Quinn say so much in 5 minutes, and secondly, now she was starting to wonder if there was something going on between Fabray and Berry.

She got up and quietly followed Quinn, which wasn't that hard to do since there was like, nine people in the room.

"Whatchya doin'?"

She let out a small shriek when Brittany whispered in her ear.

"Not important. Where's Rachel Berry?"

"Why?" Santana smirked at Brittany.

"You'll see." Brittany just shook her head and lead Santana towards the showers.

"So what is so important that you-HOLY SH-"Santana put her hand over Brittanys mouth as they watched in horror as Rachel and Quinn were making out in the shower stalls.

"Oh my god." She whispered, pulling herself and Brittany away from that area.

It was then when Santana realized Brittany was still half naked. She was sure her face was Firetruck red when she looked away.

"You okay?" Brittany asked.

"Y yeah I I'm F Fine." 'Damn it I sound like Fabray when she's nervous.' She thought.

"Why are you nervous?" Santana could hear Brittany's smirk.

"Ummm..."

"God you're so cute." She turned and found herself staring into Brittany's ocean blue eyes.

"Brittany..."The Latina didn't know what to think when they were suddenly kissing.It was like her mind went into overload, and the only thing she could focus on was how soft the Blondes lips were. She let out a small moan before they pulled away, looking deeply into each others eyes.

"I, uh, I think we should continue this somewhere else." Brittany whispered. Santana nodded her head in agreement, and with that Brittany pulled her up and started towards the door.

"Brittany!"

"Yeah?" She turned around, suddenly worried that the Latina had changed her mind.

"You're not wearing a shirt."

"Oh!"

Brittany slightly ran to her locker, threw on the first shirt she could find before slamming it shut and walking back to Santana, who looked unpleased.

"Whats wrong?" She started worrying again.

"How am I supposed to be near you when your wearing that?"

"It's just a shirt!"

Santana rolled her eyes and pulled Brittany out of the locker room.

"GET SOME SAN!"

Both of their eyes got wide, making them walk out of the school quicker.

"Well, that was-"

"BRITTANY!"

"Oh Jesus, why can't we just be left alone?" Santana heard Brittany mutter under her breath. She looked and saw the same woman who was abusing the soccer player that one day in the parking lot.

"Where have you been?!"

"Most recently? At practice."

"Don't talk back to me!" The woman yelled, slapping Brittany across the face. Santana stood frozen as she watched Brittany argue with the older woman. She wanted to intervene, to pull the blonde away and walk away, but she felt as she couldn't move.

"Screw it! C'mon, Santana. We're going."

Brittany yanked Santana out of her spot and started walking as fast as she could away from her mother. She could hear her mom yelling at her to go back, but she ignored the yells as she finally got out of her moms eyesight. She slowed down, turning to face Santana. The Latina's eyes were slightly wider than normal, but she seemed to snap out of it when they stopped.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." The soccer player said, looking at the ground before looking back up the the cheerleader, waiting for her to respond.

Santana gave her a small smile before pulling Brittany down for a kiss, not caring that anyone could walk by and see them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For anyone who had to go through the torture of reading this awful chapter, I deeply apologize.

Also, for anyone who had to wait so long for this awful chapter, I also apologize for that too.

-LolUrNotOliviaWilde