Chapter 3

Brittany made her way to her locker, thinking about what she heard the other night. What am I gonna tell dad? How will he react? She though, opening her locker.

The blonde put her stuff away with one hand on her head. It didn't hurt as much anymore, in her opinion, but with people screaming down the hallways and hockey and football players constantly fighting, it was giving her a massive headache.

She closed her locker and started walking to her history class, nearly running into a few students on the way.

And eventually ran into the one person she didn't want to see.

"Watch were you're going bitch!" Santana hissed in pain. She shoved the blonde before storming off.

Brittany watched Santana run off, wondering what was that about. She knows that Santana hates her, but that was a whole new level of hate.

Shrugging it off, she eventually got to class right as the bell rang.

"Cutting it very close Ms.Pierce." Mr.Shuester said as he wrote down the lesson on the board.

"Cutting it very close." She mocked him under her breath. Today was not her day.

...

Brittany sat on the bench as she watched the other girls practice drills and plays. Normally, she would be with them, but she got tripped (any guesses?) on her way to the field.

She turned her attention to the Cheerios, who had been running on the track for the past 20 minutes now. The football players were behind them, half of them doing whatever the hell they were doing, and the other half harassing or checking out the Cheerios.

Getting up, she decided that she could deal with the pain in her right foot.

"Hey Tina!" She called. "Tell everyone that we're gonna scrimmage."

"Got it, Brit." The Asian girl replied, running off. Brittany made her way to the center of the field, watching all the girls line up.

"Tina, you're the other captain."

They chose their teams and got started on scrimmaging. Brittany had just made the first goal when they were interrupted.

"Yo Blondie!"

She turned to see Noah Puckerman, Finn Hudson and Sam Evans.

"What the hell do you want? Unlike you dimwits, we are actually practicing. " She spat.

"Calm down, we just want our ball back. " Sam said, pointing to the football that somehow ended up in the soccer field. Tina picked it up and chucked it at them, hitting Puck in the stomach.

"There you have it back, now get lost." Tina said.

"What if we don't wanna?" Finn asked.

"Oh my God, it talks!"

"Screw you!"

"Just fucking leave already." Brittany said, rolling her eyes before turning back to the team. "Let's go! Practice ain't over till its over. "

Brittany's team just barely won, the final score being 4-3. As the girls entered the locker room, the last of the cheerios were leaving.

"Thank God. " Brittany muttered as she walked in. She was putting her stuff up when someone else entered the locker room, only to leave immediately.

Must've been a football idiot walking into the wrong one.

That happens at least twice a week, most of the time its on 'accident'.

She exited the room, bumping into someone.

Again Brittany? Jesus.

"Shit!" The blonde looked at the floor to see that today really wasn't her day.

"Not that I actually care, but are you okay?" She asked the Latina who was clutching her stomach. The other girl just groaned.

"Can't believe I'm doing this," Brittany held her hand out to Santana, who hesitantly placed hers on top. She pulled her up slowly, seeing as the other girl was in a ton of pain.

"Thanks Pierce." Santana said quietly as she struggled to enter the locker room before the blonde noticed that she said something nice to her.

Brittany raised an eyebrow before walking down the hall. She was sure Santana just said thanks.

Oh well, not like she actually meant it.