22

⚠️Rape warning ⚠️

We get to the wall and that asshole stands atop the wall. I put my cap back on. The gates open and we let the wildlings through. I listen as Jon talks about how many died to Sam. "Goodbye Wun Wun." I say as he passes. "Goodbye fire breather." He says. As he gently pats my head. That asshole comes by and tells Jon that he's too kind and it'll get us all killed.
...
Jon and I send Sam off with the girl and her baby. I look at Jon. He seems sad.
...
The lady of red returns. Stannis is dead. His wife. His daughter. All dead. I sit with Jon in his keep. We don't speak. He works and I sit. "Jon." I say. "I-." I am cut off by Olly. He says there a wildling who knows of Jon's uncle. I follow behind them and watch as that prick stabs Jon. "No!" I roar as I breath fire. They hold me back as they stab him. I breath fire and then as they try to hold me but they get me down. Put a muzzle on me. I cry as I look at Jon. Olly stabs him. "For the watch." He says. Jon drops. The asshole and some other leave. The other men rip my shirt open at the front exposing my breasts. They shove my chest down on the cold, hard, and rough wood table. They rip my pants off and they hold me down as they take turns fucking me. All of them at least had they mercy to pull out before cumming. They lift my head up. Forcing me to see Jon's dead body as they violate me. I cry so hard I pass out.