2

After all of our hard work and training, it's time. We all sit and he calls out our jobs. Jon and I are requested to be personal stewards to the commander. I look up shocked and I turn to see Jon a few seats away also shocked.

We both stand in the commander's chambers. He tells of our duties and we are sent to our rooms to get our things. We head to our new quarters and it's one room with two beds and a bathroom. We call it a night. I rise early before him. I use the bathroom and I change into my man's clothes. I leave the room to set up the commander's breakfast.

(Later)

I pour him wine and Jon sets the table. "Well, I guess since we're going to be seeing each other a lot." I hear him say. I turn and he's behind me with his hand stuck out. "I'm Jon snow-." "I know who you are." I cut him off. I take his hand. "Leon," I say. "And your last?" He asks. "Snow." I lie. "You're a bastard too?" "Yes." Lie. After we finish the commander comes in and I give him his wine. "Sit the both of you." We sit across from each other. The commander looks at me. "You haven't told him right?" I shake my head. "Of course not." He sighs and turns to Jon. "Jon. I'm trusting you with this secret in case something happens to me... I need you to watch over her." He points at me. Jon looks confused. He looks at me. "King Joffrey himself ordered her to be sent to nights watch for her crimes against him." Jon just stares at me trying to see it. "What's her real name." ... "y/n." "No last name?" "You ask too many questions. Go get cleaned up doll." "Yes, sir." I step into his bathroom. I wash my face and remove the armor. I wear simple clothes and I pinch my bland cheeks for some color. I walk back out and sit. Jon watches me the whole way. Commander stands. "Well, you two help yourselves I'm going to bed." He leaves for his room. We sit and eat in silence. "So. You're the only girl in the night's watch." "Yeah." We talk kinda low. "It must be rough." "It is." I look at him. "Maybe but parts of the vows don't apply to me." I smile a bit. "Commander said he'd allow me to marry a man, bare a child." "What man will you marry there are only men of the night watch here and we can not marry." "He said he'd make an exception for me." I stand and pour wine. "So Jon, I hear you come here willingly." "Yes I did, I don't have much for me at home." "Are you kidding? I would have killed to be in the situation you were in. At least you had a family." "You didn't?" "No. I was an orphan young sadly." "I am sorry to hear that." He says placing his hand on top of mine on the table. I look up at him. "Thank you, you are very kind Jon Snow." He nods. "I suppose we should clean up and call it a night, yes?" I nod. But neither of us moves. Our hands stay together. We both hesitantly take our hands back. We stand and clean up. I carry my clothes with me. "Shall we?" Jon holds the door open. "Thank you." I nod. We walk to our rooms just next door to the commanders. We share a room. Two beds one bathroom. We only share a bathroom though. Everything else there is two of. I put my armor away and I take my nightgown from my trunk. I step into the bathroom and change. I come back out to see Jon shirtless in his pants. I blush. "I'm sorry," I say placing my hand up as I walk so I don't look at him. I sit on my bed facing away from him. I put my clothes in the trunks. I blow out my lantern and crawl into the bed. I cuddle up under the blankets and drift off.

(Jon)
I stare at the roof. I leave my lantern on. I sigh and roll on my side. I see y/n in her bed. She lays cuddled with her blankets her leg is brought around it and her nightgown lifted. I blush as I realize I'm staring at her exposed ass. I roll back over to face the other way. My heart beats fast and I breathe heavy trying to calm down. I close my eyes and wait for sleep to take me.

(Back to you)
I awake in the morning. I sit up on my knees and stretch. I let out a yawn. I rub my eyes my vision a bit blurry. I shuffle to the bathroom. I open the door and see Jon bathing. I blush and gasp. He looks at me and I close the door. "Shit," I whisper. "I'm sorry," I say loud enough for him to hear. I groan and shuffle to my trunk. While he's in there I might as well change. I pull my nightgown over my head.

(Jon)
I slowly open the bathroom door but I stop. I see y/n pulling her nightgown over her head. She's faced away from me. I shift my feet a bit. I gulp as she bends down grabbing her underwear. She pulls on the shorts. She slips into her pants and pulls her shirt over her head. I walk out at that moment pretending like I just came out. "Good morning," I say. Damn it, Jon, you pervert.