4

⚠️Sexual content warning⚠️

After two nights it's our turn on the wall again. This time without Sam. I love him but he's the biggest cock block. We sit on the wall. I and Jon talk about this and that and we joke around. I look at Jon as he talks. I study his face and admire it. His pretty eyes land on mine. "What?" He leans close. "Have I got something on my face?" He asks. I shake my head. I blush. He smiles a bit. He places his hand on my face and towers over me. He softly placed his lips on mine. My eyes flutter shut. My hand's grip to the fur on his shoulders. His hand grips my lower back. He kisses me more passionately. He grips my legs and lifts me up around him. He pins me against the wall. He kisses down my neck and my leg slips. He lifts it back up. I let out a small moan and he roughly kisses my neck. My fingers tangle into his hair. He kisses me roughly and I let his tongue slip into my mouth. He starts to untie my pants. He slips his hand in. I moan as he rubs me. He kisses my neck as he slips a finger inside of me. I grip his shoulders and moan. He adds another finger. "Jon." I moan into his ear. This makes him work harder. I tilt my head back against the wall. He looks up at me. Hair a mess, blushing, eyes slitted, lips parted with pants and moans escaping them. He kisses down my neck. I grip his shoulder hard. "Ah, Jon." I moan. "Jon I-" I can't finish my words. I moan and rest my head in the crook of his neck as I finish. He removes his finger and I whimper at the feeling. I pant hard and I kiss him softly on the cheek. He puts me down. But I hold onto him for support. I look up at Jon embarrassed. He kisses me softly on the lips. I look at him and he's got my black face paint smeared all over. "My face paint." "Sorry." He says. We walk back after our shift. We walk into our room and Commander is there. "Hello, sir," I say. He turns to face us. He looks at my face, then Jon's and his eyebrows furrow. He clenches his jaw. He takes my arm and pulls me aside. "Are you mad?" He says angrily. "I-I." I stutter. "You choose him? The bastard!" "I-." Jon steps in. "It's my fault." He says. "I approached her." "It was just a kiss," I say. He lets my arm go and he rubs his temples. "Both of your bed now, we'll discuss this in the morning." He leaves. I take a deep breath. We wait for a moment. I turn to Jon. I giggle a bit. We get ready for bed and we cuddle up together in my bed.