8

⚠️sexual content warning⚠️

I hear Jon in the bath. I remove my nightgown. I quietly slip through the door. I climb into the bath on top of him. I kiss him deeply. His fingers wander all over my body. I let his tongue enter my mouth. He grips my waist. "Fuck me," I whisper.

He rotated so he's on top of me. I am care full to keep my hair out of the water. "Your wish is my command." He slips a finger into me. I moan. He adds another and pumps into me for a moment. He removes his finger and I feel his head touch my entrance. He pushes into me. I tilt my head back and moan. "Jon." He pushes all the way into me. He starts off at a steady pace and starts to fuck me harder as he goes. My hands claw at his back. He lets out a groan as I tighten around him. He pounds into me mercilessly. The tub stays but the water sloshes over the sides. I kiss Jon's neck and he groans. One of his hands grabs at my breast. He plays with my nipple. He fucks me harder. I moan as loud as I want. "Jon!" I moan as I release. He growls. He finishes with a few more thrusts. He pulls out of me. He turns so I sit in his lap. His eyes closed and he breaths heavy. I kiss softly around his face. He opens his eyes. He kisses me gently. "God I love you." He says. He holds me tightly. "I love you too," I whisper. We enjoy the warmth of the bath. After that, we get out of the tub and get dressed. I am about to put on my face paint when Jon comes in. "Commander wants us." We step into his chambers. We stand to wait for him. He enters the room. "So you've fucked her." He says. "Sit." He says. We all sit at the table for breakfast. "How did you know?" I ask. "I just so happened to be walking by your room this morning." He says. "You need to be quieter." He says. I pour wine for him. "Thank you doll." He says as I sit down. He drinks. "So Jon, I hope you are prepared to uphold our agreement."