7

⚠️sexual content warning⚠️

A few days later it's our turn to watch. There are one chair, two blankets, and some lanterns. Jon insists on me sitting in the chair. After a while of talking Jon comes to me. "I love you." He says. "I love you." He kisses me. I slowly stand from the seat. I turn and make Jon sit. He does. I undo his pants. I drape the blankets over us. I pull my pants down. I take Jon out of his pants. I sit on his lap and I slowly push him into me. He watches my face as I sit on him. He places his hands on my hips. I roll my hips. Jon kisses my neck and thrusts into me. I moan into his ear. I bury my face into his neck as he fucks me. I try to be quiet. He grabs at my ass as he kisses my neck. "Jon." I whimper in his ear. He groans in my ear. I grip his shoulders tightly. He kisses me as I release. He pounds into my sensitive opening. I let out one loud moan and Jon presses his lips to mine to keep me quiet. I bury my face back into his neck. I grip him tightly. My release comes much quicker the second time. Jon's fingers dig into my hips as he cums into me. He pulls out of me putting his cock away. I slip my pants back on. I still rest on his lap in his arms. He plays with my hair. I listen to him breathe.