20

I sit with Jon as Sam gives him letters to sign for more men. I sit under Jon's desk. It's the perfect spot. I hear the woman in red enter. She step in front of Jon blocking my sight. But once she moves I see that she's sitting on Jon. I feel the anger in my soul. "I can't." "Why?" "I swore vows." "Those don't matter." "Wedding vows not the night watch vows." She gets off of him and as she leaves. "You know nothing Jon Snow." Once she has left I burst from under the desk. I face away from Jon and I scream. My body heating and steam radiating from me. "That fucking whore!" I growl as I look Jon in the eyes. He must be terrified. Even my eyes set ablaze in my anger. I taste the burning fire in my mouth. "Y/n." Jon says. He gives me a loving look. I furrow my brows. He stands and he stands in front of me. He places his cool bare hand on my face. My heat dies down slowly back to normal. He kisses me. I calm down. I bite my lip when he pulls away. Jon lifts me and sets me on his desk. He kisses me with more lust this time. "Jon." I whisper. He makes quick work of my pants and his. "I only want you." He says. He pushes me to lay down on the desk. He holds my hands above my head and ties them with his belt. This is new. He yanks my down by my legs and doesn't bother stretching me. He slowly pushes into me. I moan as he does. He fucks me rougher than usual. I moan loud. He grabs me and pulls me to his chest. He picks me up and holds me on his own as he fucks me. "Jon."I moan. He turns me and presses my chest to the desk and my feet to the floor. He grips my hips tightly and he fuck me hard. He grips my hair. I try not to moan to loud but it's hard to contain myself. My hands grip the side of the desks. He gives my ass a good smack. I moan when he does. He picks me up and he presses his chest to my back. He takes one of my breasts in his hand. In the midst of his rough fucking he manages to still be gentle with my nipple. He nibbles at my neck while he's at it. "Jon!" I say as I let out a long moan. I cum harder than before. Jon soon follows after me. He pulls out of me and puts his clothes back on. He sits in his chair and pants. I sit on him still naked and I kiss his cheek he takes his cloak and wrapping it around me. He kisses my forehead. "What on earth did I do to deserve you." He whispers. "You stayed by my side Jon. Through everything. You loved me and cared for me and in return I did the same." "And if I didn't love and care for you?" He asks. "Well then I'd just be a girl that helplessly followed you around like a puppy dreaming about you finally noticing me." I laugh. Jon kisses me sweetly. I rest against him and close my eyes.