"I put it on twitter," She says taking a sip of her tea.

"Twitter?" I ask. I've heard of it, but I never looked it up or bothered to use it.

She sighs and explains it to me. "We really need to get you a twitter," She finishes.

"But I don't have the Internet." I sighed, swirling the straw that was in my cup.

"You do!" She practically screams making a poor, old couple jump beside us. I give them a apologetic look and glare at Lexi only for her to ignore it.

 "I don't," I protest, raising both eyebrows.

"You do! Just click on the safari button on your phone!" She insists. I click on it and sure enough Google appears.

"I told you," She chides, sounding like a five year old as she eats a fry.

"Whatever," I retort, blushing. I thought the safari was some African safari virtual tour and I never got proven wrong cause I never got Internet connection at home and never bothered to try anywhere else. She slides over to my side of the booth and takes the phone away from me.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Making you a twitter. Duh." I shrink back down in my seat and pout, taking a sip of my Coca-Cola.

"Done! Oh, and Happy a-day-early Birthday!" She says happily and hands me back my phone. I groaned as she said it. I hate birthdays. Something bad or embarrassing always happen.

Last year at my 18th birthday party, the police crashed it saying we were too loud and sent everyone home. And at my 17th birthday, my dress ripped, showing my underwear to everyone. It was super embarrassing!

"No surprises." I tell her, frowning  as I thought about my 13th birthday and how....

"No promises." She grins, interrupting my chain of thought. I groan again and she laughs. I look down at my phone and see my username is @Danielle_loves_you.

"What?" I say out loud. What kind of username was that.

"Oh, sorry I had a brain fart." I just shake my head at her choice of words. "Here. I'll change it. What do you want it to be?" She takes my phone again.

"Hmmm. Probably just Dani, underscore, then Brooks," I say. She nods and types it in and hands it back. She then takes her phone out and starts typing something. I look at my username thing. @Dani_Brooks. Hmmm, I like it. I guess.

Suddenly my phone beeps, making me jump like a scared cat and clutch my racing heart. "What was that?" I shrieked.

"Relax! It's a mention." She coolly replies. What the heck is a mention? I guess she sees the confused look I'm giving her, so she starts re-explaining everything and how twitter works and how to do things. I check my mention and its from @Lexi_Babe :   @Dani_Brooks -Love ya! Here's a picture of my best-est friend in the whole wide world at McDonald's! twitpicid397861

I look at the picture and smile and see I got 1 follower. Oh well. It's Lexi. Boo.

I see a conversation happening about my photo.

@BooBearLouis: @Lexi_Babe NOOOOOO! I thought I was your best friend!

@Harry_Styles: You never were @BooBearLouis. I was. I thought. :(

@Lexi_Babe: Shut it @BooBearLouis  @Harry_Styles, ;) You're my second best friends! :)

@NiallOffical:  @Lexi Babe You can't have two people tied as second best friend. So I'm the 2nd!

@Lexi_Babe: @NiallOffical All five of you are my second best friends! Now shut it! ;)

I shake my head having no clue what they're talking about and who they are, except for Lexi.

Now my phone was beeping rapidly. "Make it stop!"

Lexi laughed and shrugged so I just put my phone on vibrate and put it in my pocket. Which was really uncomfortable because my butt kept vibrating. I groaned every time it did. After the 20th time I screamed for it to 'shut up' while we were in the car on the way to her apartment. Lexi jumped a foot in the air while driving making me laugh really hard. At her apartment, we sat on the living room couch and talked to each other, catching up. About in hour and a half later, I had to leave because in the morning Lexi and I were going shopping early in the morning for our trip next week to Australia. I was ecstatic for it.

Why I'm not sleeping over you might ask? Because if I wanted any sleep tonight, I need to sleep in my own bed because Lexi doesn't shut up. As in, she keeps talking to you because she doesn't want to go to sleep.

Once in my apartment, I throw my apartment keys on the counter. Lexi and I are apartment neighbors in downtown, so I had walked to the library while Lexi drove there in a car from some interview with.......oh crap, how could I forget their name. She told me earlier! I rub my chin, deep in thought. I think it was Won Diction. I shrug my shoulders and change into gray sweats and a light pink tank top. I keep my straightened hair down, because I love my hair straightened. I think it looks pretty on me. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV, very loud, I might add, and checked my twitter. In my defense, twitter is very addicting!

While playing on my phone I hear a slow but a very long creak. I look around and see nothing, and the ice maker in the fridge rumbles to life, making loud noises. I shrug it off thinking it's just the ice maker that made the previous noise. So now with the ice maker and the TV on very loud, I could hardly hear anything, even myself think. Okay, that means it was probably too loud and I would get kicked out.

Not wanting that to happen, I get off the couch and walk to the TV to turn it off. Now it was only the ice maker. I heard some shuffling behind me. OKAY NOW I'M SCARED.

I whip around, only to be blindfolded, gagged, and my waists get gripped behind my back. I'm being kidnapped! By more than one person! I struggle around and scream help but it only comes out sounding like a loud moan-mumble thing.

Man. What am I going to do?

I feel myself be thrown over someone's shoulder and all this snickering around me.

What in the world is going to happen to me? I pray to God that I'll escape. I'm put down a couple minutes later in I think a van or a vehicle of somesort and we start driving off. I start to fall asleep to the whispering and snickers around me.

What's going to happen to me?

Also, why would I fall asleep in a moment like this?

I don't really care and start to fall into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic of Dani  in front- on the side bar--

THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE VOTE, FAN, COMMENT!