Chapter Three

"Happy Birthday!"

What? Were they stalkers too?

I look around shocked.

"What?" I scream and they jump a foot in the air in surprise.

"Do you not recognize us?" The blonde one next to me asks. I couldn't tell what his accent was, but I knew it wasn't British.

"Should I? Are you guys on America's Most Wanted? Then maybe I've seen you." I speak sarcastically, looking at them more closely.

"No, I would think you know us." The one with dark hair said amused. I rack my brain as I squint my eyes. Suddenly I remembered how I knew them.

"Hey! You're guys are--"

I'm interrupted by the guy on my feet, "Oh god."

"Won Diction!" I finished in a cheer.

They looked at me confused and the guy I kicked in the lower regions comes back with an ice pack right when I said that. They all start laughing. The one that was on my feet was actually rolling on the floor.

Okay. What's so funny?

"Aren't you Won Diction?" I ask when they stop laughing. This sets off another round of laughter.

Just then the door opens and Lexi walks into the room.

"Oh Lexi! Thank the heavens, someone must love me today!" I scream on the top of my lungs in joy and run up, crushing her in a big hug.

She's laughing along with the guys who are snickering. I step away, looking at my kidnappers. Wait, why is she here?  Why weren't the kidnappers attacking her?

"Hey Lexi!" The guy with blonde hair greeted. I look around completely confused.

"How do you know these....these...Nerf gun kidnappers that know today is my 19th birthday!" I shriek.

"It's a long story," Lexi starts, but is interrupted by the one with green eyes and brown curly hair that I kicked in the lower regions earlier.

He slides in front of me and puts a hand through his hair, "Well hello there, love. I'm Harry Styles."

My eyes widen and I look at this "Harry" kid. He sure is hairy. Pun intended; I crack myself up.  Pulling myself out of my reverie, I look around. This is one freaky lot, Lexi and I included.

"Vas Happenin? I'm Zayn." The one with black hair smiled.

"Well, I'm Niall...and I'm hungry." The blonde one waves.

"Liam Payne." The one with brown hair and brown eyes says.

"And I'm the Swagmasta of Doncasta!" The one who sat on my feet earlier screamed.

"Louis," Lexi whispered and I nodded, looking at the boy strangely.

"And we're One Direction!" They all say in unison as they all crowd around me.

"Lexi----" I stretch out her name, my voice shaky as I back away from them. I sit on the couch and put my head in my hands. What the heck is happening? I'm so confused and weird-ed out right now.

"I'm so lost," I say exasperated, throwing up my hands in frustration.

"Give it a couple seconds.....One Direction.....me.........stylist....." Lexi says, her hands making circles.

"Oh! That's the band that you said you were the stylist of!" I say, jumping off the couch with a finger up like those 'aha' moments.

"Finally!" Harry cried and I glared at him.

I squint my eyes at Lexi and give her an accusing look, "This was one of those surprises when something embarrassing or bad happens, wasn't it?"

"But nothing bad or embarrassing happened!" Louis said trying to point out some point. He failed.

"I got kidnapped!" I shrieked as I looked at them with disbelief.

They go silent and I see Liam scratching the back of his neck, Niall looking in the fridge for food, Harry looking at his hands, Zayn looking at the floor, while Louis....what in the world?

He was lying on his stomach on the ground and had his head propped up by his hands and feet in the air with his ankles crossed giving me the biggest grin. He was creepy...

I immediately look away and sit down on the couch.

"Seriously, kidnapping for my birthday? What's it going to be next year? I'm going skydiving into the ocean while sleeping?" I ask sarcastically.

She widens her eyes, "Heavens no!" I chuckle as she walks over to me on the couch and sits down beside me. "But will you pretty please forgive me?"

"Pwweeeeassseeeeee." I heard all of them say with puppy dog eyes, except Niall who had food in his mouth, looked like a rabid chimpanzee and making it sound like, "fuweezzeeez."

I sigh and wave my hand around. I felt defeated, "Fine. You know I can't resist the puppy dog face."

"Yay!" They cheer and Niall accidentally spit out his food on Zayn making all of us laugh, except Zayn of course.

"You have three seconds to run before you're dead," he seethed.

"Three!" He screamed and chased Niall around the hotel room. Niall jumped on the couch in the little space between my back and the back of couch and hugged me.

"I'm on base, you can't get me now!" He cried out while squeezing me to death.

"This isn't tag!" Zayn said and slapped the back of Niall's head.

"Hey, I'm on base!" Niall shrieked.

"I'm not base! Now someone get this blonde boy off of me!" I pleaded.

"Did somebody call for help?" Louis said in a dramatic deep voice, looking around.

"Yes, I believe I did." I replied, raising an eyebrow at him. He's weird.

"Superman is here!" Louis screamed, pulling apart his button up shirt and revealing his superman shirt underneath.

"Oh God." I heard Liam mutter to himself.

Louis grabs Niall from under the arms and shoves him over the back of the couch. I hear a satisfying plop as Niall lands on the hardwood floor. Everyone laughed in response.

"Ok Lexi...why was I kidnapped by them?" I ask as the boys start talking in their own little conversations.

"Well, they-have-to-go-to-Australia-with-us!" She spoke so fast the words were all blurred together. "For a month!" She continued.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

She takes a deep breath, "They're going to go to Australia with us for a month."

"A month! I thought it was going to be just you and me for only a couple weeks! A couple means two not four!"

"Uh, well, management had this last minute thing going on in Australia for the boys and well, since you and me are going already, they're just extending our trip," Lexi says.

Just then we heard something shatter and Louis scream, "Harry did it!"

Oh God. 

This was going to be one interesting trip.