The Epilogue

"I love you, forever and always, with all my heart." Louis whispered. I felt my body bubble with happiness.

"No Louis. I love YOU, forever and always, with all MY heart." I smile, poking him in the chest.

He grins and squeezes me in a hug, "Competitive Dani?"

"Hmmm, maybe." I laugh and we pull away from the hug, "Break a leg. You'll do amazing. I know so."

He nods his head, but all the sudden, it looks like a huge amount of nervousness drops on his shoulders.

"What's wrong?" I ask, putting my finger on his chin and make him look at me.

He looks in my eyes and grins, "Nothing. Just remember, I love you." He pecks my lips and runs out on stage, the massive crowd screaming thier heads off.

"I will. Louis, remember I love you." I whisper.

                                                           ------------------------------------------------------------

The concert was amazing so far. They just finished and were saying good byes and thank yous in the microphone. All the sudden I freeze when I hear my name. I stare at Louis and he's telling me to come on stage.

I walk nervously on the stage, towards him and stare at him, scared.

He grabs my hand and smiles, "This is my amazing girlfriend of a couple months and I want to give her something."

"Again?" I mutter.

He laughs, "Yes."

He turns to face me and grabs both of my hands in his big warm ones and the crowd falls silent.

"Danielle Brooks. I love you more than anyone I've ever met. I've never felt this way about a girl before and I want to make a promise I know I can keep. Remember what I said earlier?"

I nod my head and he takes one hand back and reaches in his pocket. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

He then gives me a silver band/ring with engravings on it and smiles, "Dani, will you please do your part and keep a promise. A promise that we will love each other for as long as possible and promise to get married when the time comes."

I stare at him in shock and my eyes start to water.

"Y-yes. I promise." He grins and slides on the ring. I just got a promise ring from my true love, Louis Tomlinson. I read what the engraving says:

I will love you, forever and always, with all my heart. -Louis

I smile, looking at it on my finger as the crowd is roaring loudly and awww-ing.

Louis pulls me in for a knee-weakening kiss, pouring his love into me. I smile and kiss him back, feeling like it was just us. The world spinning, leaving us all alone, all the noises and distractions gone.

                                                 Right then, I knew that we were met to be.