Chapter Twenty

------A WEEK LATER------------

I flutter my eyes open, yawning and stretching my arms above me.

"Hey L-" I say turning on my side but stop, seeing no one is beside me. Where's Louis? I shrug and sit up, rubbing my eyes. I then hear all this commotion coming from around the house.

"LIAM, WHERE'S MY MIRROR?" Zayn yells.

"I DON'T KNOW, ASK NIALL!"

"NIALL---"

"HARRY HAS IT!" Niall screams.

"NO I DON"T! LOUIS DOES!"

"HOW DARE YOU HAZZA! TO THINK WE WERE FRIENDS! LIAM HAS IT, GOSH."

"BUT LIAM SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE IT WAS!" Zayn screams back.

Oh gosh. Ever heard of inside voices? I shake my head and slowly get out of the bed and wander into the living room. The boys were running around the house, rummaging through things in a rush. What? They ignore me and I cough awkwardly. Their heads whip up to me.

"Dani!" Louis smiles and runs over, kissing me on the cheek. I smile softly.

"What's going on?" I ask.

They look at each other then glance at me. Liam clears his throat, "We're leaving for the plane flight back to England later today."

"Oh." I whisper. I thought they were going to be here longer. What about the tour? I live in America. Louis grabs both my hands, looking at me sadly and tugs me towards our room. I follow him in a somewhat trance and he sits on the bed, patting his lap. I smile weakly and sit on his lap and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Is it true?" I whisper, looking sternly in his eyes.

He lifts up one arm and lightly tucks a strand of my brown hair behind my ear, "Yes." He whispers.

"B-but. What happens now?" I stutter.

His eyebrows furrow, "What do mean? We can work a long distance relationship. You still love me right?"

I chuckle, "Of course you big dummy. I meant, you're going back to England and I'm going back to America. Then the tour? How do I get there and stuff."

He smiles, "Oh! Our tour is America, so you can meet us at the airport, our first stop is Sunrise, Florida. Management will buy your tickets for the plane ride and we'll meet at the airport and so forth."

I nod my head and whisper, "But....how long til we see each other again?"

He frowns, "Two months."

I widen my eyes, "Two months....", I whisper, shocked.

He nods his head sadly, "I'll miss you so much, but we can video call on skype. I'll call you everyday and we'll text."

I nod my head, "Okay. It's just two months, we get to see each other for lots of months afterwards, though! We'll be together then, longer than we are apart."

He grins and hugs me tightly, tucking his head in the crook of my neck, "I love you."

I smile, happiness bubbling in me whenever he says that, "I love you too."

                             -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk solemnly holding hands with Louis, walking to the security checkpoint. It's as far as I can go. He turns at me sadly, me mirroring the same expression. He cups my face with both of his hands, setting down his duffel bag.

"I love you. Don't forget that."

I nod my head, leaning into his hands, "I won't. I love you too, don't forget THAT."

He smiles, sadly and my eyes water, "I'll call you everyday and when I land. We'll skype video call whenever possible and text."

A tear slides down my cheek and he wipes it off gently, "Promise?" I whisper.

He nods his head, his eyes watering, "I Promise, love."

I smile and he brings his lips towards mine. I kiss him with as much passion as I can, so he remembers this moment. I cup his face with my hands as he cups mine with his hands. We pull away, much too soon.

"I love you." I whisper, wiping a tear away.

"I love you too, Dani." He pulls me in a tight hug and I wrap my arms around him, squeezing tight. I pull out of his arms and look at everybody. Tiarne was crying and hugging Niall. I smile softly, they were so cute together. I look at Louis sadly and walk off to hug Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry. They walk off, keep glancing at us as they leave.

Me and Tiarne watch them go to security and right before they have to disappear around the corner, they wave 'good bye' and cast us a long look. I wave 'bye' back and I see Louis blow me a kiss and mouth, "I love you."

I smile and blow one back, whispering, "I love you too," as he walks away.