Chapter 7 Dango Family

Miu waited patiently in the living room for Deidara to wake up. She still wasn't too comfortable sleeping at the base so once she recovered she stood up through the nights. The Akatsuki members got back from there missions one by one and Kakuzu helped fix Miu's cat plushi. Miu finally got impatient and went down the hall to Deidara's room.

She carefully peeked in and saw Deidara lightly snoring. She looked at the alarm clock and saw it was 10:30 and she puffed her cheeks out in annoyance. Carefully and quietly Miu tip toed over to Deidara and lightly shook his shoulder.

"Dei-Kun?" Miu whispered in her angelic voice.

Deidara ignored her, still sleeping and began kissing the air.

"Dei-Kun?"

"Your dirty..." Deidara said still in his dreams.

(lol he pulled a Stiles XD Teen Wolf, anybody?)

Miu cocked her head to the side confused then got an idea. She went back to the door then ran full speed back to the bed and did a monkey jump on Deidara.

"Dei-Kun?" Miu whispered as Deidara made an 'Uf' sound from her impact.

Deidara was awake now but annoyed. He kept his eyes closed hoping Miu would just leave.

"Dei-Kun?" Miu whispered as she drew her face closer.

Deidara continued to ignore her.

"Deeeeiiii-Kuuuuun." Miu whispered drawing closer.

Deidara still ignored her.

"Dei-Kun is you awake yet?" Miu whispered and Deidara could feel her hot breath on his face.

'I wonder what'll happen if I keep this up....' Deidara thought still lost in his perverted dream.

Miu leaned in close to Deidara's ear and again whispered.

"Dei-Kun?"

'Come on....come on....' Deidara thought as Miu took a deep breath.

"DEI-KUN!!!!!"

Deidara shot up in a sitting position and saw Miu smiling at him happily.

"AAAHHH!!! What the hell Miu?!"

"Dei-Kun is awake now?"

"Yeah I'm up, what do you want un?" Deidara said relaxing a bit.

"Miu-Chan is bo-

Miu stopped in the middle of her sentence and looked down at Deidara's lap which she was sitting on.

"What?" Deidara said following her gaze.

They both blushed when they saw a bulge in the sheets poking Miu's leg. Probably from the dream Deidara had.

"EWWWWWIEEEE!!!!" Miu yelled and bolted out the door completely embarrassed.

*****Later that day********

Miu and Deidara were on the couch watching TV, both silent from earliers event. Miu getting bored of watching Myth busters finally decided to break the silence.

"Dei-Kun I wants to pick the channel." Miu said looking at Deidara.

Not wanting to talk or argue, Deidara handed the remote to Miu and she smiled.

'I should of known it was just a dream....Miu wouldn't really be THAT sexy.' Deidara thought as Miu changed the channel.

(Yes he had a weird perverted dream about Miu for some reason, I'll put the dream in a special chapter for you perverts to read since my inner perv girl is slipping out of her chains.)

Miu changed the channel to channel one to go to on demand. She went to music choice and played the Dango family song and sang along to it.

(No its not really on on demand)

"Dango dango dango dango dango family." Miu sang moving her head side to side. "The mischievous roasted dango, the gentle bean jam dango, the dango that stares at the moon is a dreamer. the baby dango is always cradled in happiness and its parents love, the old dango sits and gazes with his narrow eyes. The dango friends all join together and form a circle, a ring of friendship and joy. They will laugh together when they make their towns on top of a dango planet and smile. They will look up at the sky where all the rabbits wave from the moon that shines so bright and gives them light. Roll up all the things that will make you sad and the things that will make you happy."

Deidara smiled listening to Miu's angelic voice. She was such a good singer. Miu's stomach growled at the end of the song and she looked at Deidara.

"Miu-Chan is hungry."

"Well what do you want to eat un?"

Miu thought for a moment then smiled.

"Dango please!"

Deidara sighed.

"I don't think we have any dango Miu-Chan."

"Awwwww." Miu said and Konan walked in.

"What's wrong?" Konan asked as Miu was anime crying.

"She's hungry un."

"Well dinner is ready."

"Good timing, I can't remember the last time someone actually made dinner around here. Usually we have to get something ourselves." Deidara said standing.

Miu put her plushi down and followed Deidara to the kitchen. Things were about to get messy.....

*********************************************************************************************************

Well there's the next chapter for you guys, I don't recommend you read the special dream chapter unless you like perverted parts, they don't have smex or anything but it's just as bad. The pic to the side I edited to look like Miu.

I'm making a vid for this story like I did the Gaara love story but this time if you want you can send me a pic u made of Miu and/or Deidara and I'll put it in the vid. Later!