Shit goes down

I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!! Yep I didn't die I just had school, crappy grades, and my geometry SOL (my states form of standardized testing to those that donz have them I ENVY YOU) any way all of this caused my mom to BAN me from electronics. Darka: bitch Me: GET BACK IN THE STORY AND STOP RUINING THE FUTURE SURPRISES any who all my activity on this was done in secret even this. ANYWAY(I say that a lot don't I? ah, oh well, I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!!) on to da story also GIANT FREAKING SWEAR WARNING! I didn't think there would be when I started ah, oh well

Beka's POV

"Uuuunngghhhh what happened??" I said then did a double take.

"Uuuuuhhhh jerome why is team crafted and some of their friendsydoodles all around me and why am I on the floor?" I said. "Because, one, as you had quickly pointed out you're at the sky army base and two you fainted when I told you that you were a man -eeeerrr-uh- little girl of the bacc," said Jerome. "Oh, yeah I remember now and IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL IM FUCKING 15 YEARS OLD 4 FT 11 1/2 INCHES! WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK IM A LITTLE GIRL GHAST FREAKING DAMMIT!" "Sorry Beka," said da fluffy. "It's ok, anyway, HI SKY, TY, MITCH, JASON, SETO, BASH, AND ALL THE LOVELY YOUTUBES PEEPS!!! ok, my fangirling out of the way, does anyone have any questions?" " uh yeah HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE!?!?" said sky/adam "welp, as I said to da fluffy and the amphibian, Uuhh Ohh I don't know maybe the fact that I have long pink hair with BUDDER streaks, black and purple headphones, a red and black checkered hoodie with TNT on the back, a cake shirt, darkness, redness, whiteness skirt, and purple and black shoes, and in my backpack Betty, full set of budder tools, a diamond sword in case I run into any non-squid baddies, and a flower crown, other than that I have no clue as to how I could possibly know who you are." I said sarcasm practically dripping from my voice. "Oh duh probably should have noticed that and wait did you say BUDDER" says sky. "yes I did but they're MY TOOLS AND BUDDER! sowwy." "Awww, dang it" says Adam ((yes I switch between names. Got a problem with that?)) "anymore questions?" "Yeah how'd you get here?" says Ty. " uhhh fluffy, Mudkip either of you know because I sure as nether don't because I was y'know unconscious." "We carried you in." "What the Mudkip said." I said. "I meant why were you unconscious, bloody, all injured and shiz and where were you and where were you going?" Ty said. "I was unconscious because I had lost so much blood from all of my injuries, and I was going to the sky army base in spawn city which I'm at now so there, all of your questions answered Ty." "No they aren't how about why you were so injured and bloody." "i don't wanna say." why? What happened?" "I don't want to talk about-WAAAAAAAHH!!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW JUST CHECK MY DAMN BUDDER SWORD" I sobbed. "Uuuhhhh Beka uuuhh you okay???" they said. "Just -hic- check the -hic- budder sword," I said now wheezing ((I'm not gonna make the joke --just no-- aww fuck it -in a nasally voice- WEEZY)) "Ooookaaaaayy" sky says and reaches into my backpack. "WHAT THE NETHER IS THAT ON YOUR SWORD!?!?" he says and reaches out to touch that horrible, disgusting, dark blue liquid that has now dried and congealed on my once clean and pristine budder sword. "SKY DONT! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULDN'T COME IN CONTACT WITH THAT LIQUID!!" I shout my fear overcoming my need to sob my eyes out. "Why, what is it?" he asks now quite confused. "Remember how I said I had a -hic- sword for -hic- killing non-squid -hic- baddies -hic-" I said crying again "yeah, why?" they said. "WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BUDDER SWORD WAS FOR YOU STUPID MIDDEN HENS!" I sob/screamed. "ONE WHY DID JUST CALL US MIDDEN HENS WHATEVER THEY ARE AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHI-oh wait oooooohhhh" screams sky before it hits him. " a midden hen in this sense is someone who is completely and utterly crazy or insa-" I say before Sky cuts me off. "wait a second if this is a budder sword to you then why are sobbing over KILLING SOME OF THEM?!??" he says screaming again now thoroughly pissed off. "BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING TRAPPED IN THEIR MOTHER FUCKING PALACE'S FUCKING DUNGEON FOR YEARS AND WHEN I FUCKING FINALLY FUCKING ESCAPE, FIND A SMALL VILLAGE FAR ENOUGH THAT THEY'D NEVER FIND ME, GET SETTLED DOWN, FIND SOMEONE TO CARE OF ME AND CALL FAMILY, AND MAKE FRIENDS, THEY MOTHER FUCKING SHOW UP LIKE LOL, NOPE AND ATTACK AND KILL EVERYONE WHO FIGHTS BACK, AND TAKES CAPTIVE THOSE WHO DON'T, BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND INCLUDING MY BUDDERY HOUSE THAT HAD MY BOW MY FATHER MADE FOR ME AND MY LAST PICTURE OF MY PARENTS well half of it I've never had the whole thing BUT IT DOESNT MATTER THEY MELTED IT TO THE GROUND AND KILLED ALL OF MY NEW FAMILY AND FRIENDS YOU SON OF A BITCH (insert twenty minuets straight of me cussing, mostly at sky for his stupidity)"

WOW. I never knew so many different cuss words and their uses existed" everyone says before Jason says talking like someone may to a angry animal. "shhh, shhhhh, it's okay, it's okay just say what happened from the beginning,"

~Flashback~

It was just like any other day me and Liv were chilling, when she suggested we go hunting, kill some cows and maybe get ourselves a Jeffery while we're at it. "Sure! I mean we are the village's best with bows and swords" I said nonchalantly thinking it'd be just another day spent hunting in the woods and killing cows, how wrong I was....

TEEHEEEEEEEEEEE CLIFF HANGER!!!! I SO EVIL