The Eleventh Hour Pt. 6

"Is that it? Is that them gone for good? Who were they? And {Y/N} how'd you change so fast?" {Y/N} giggles.

"Call it magic" {Y/N} says winking, the Doctor grabs {Y/N}'s hand and drags her down the stairs and they both run out of the hospital.

*Time skip*

Running back into Amy's garden, the TARDIS is waiting for them.

"Ok, what have you got for us this time?" the Doctor asks, quickly opening the door with his key, they both walk in and laugh in awe "look at you. Oh, you sexy thing! Look at you!" Amy and Rory run up just at the TARDIS dematerialises."

*Time skip*

The sound of the Tardis wakes Amy up. She runs outside, to see the Doctor and {Y/N} standing in front of the TARDIS.

"Sorry about running off earlier. Brand new TARDIS. Bit exciting. Just had a quick hop to the moon and back to run her in. She's ready for the big stuff now" {Y/N} says placing her hand on the side of the darker blue looking TARDIS.

"It's you two. You came back" Amy says.

"Course we came back. We always come back. Something wrong with that?" the Doctor asks.

"And you kept the clothes."

"Well, we just saved the world. The whole planet, for about the millionth time, no charge. Yeah, shoot us. We kept the clothes" {Y/N} says smoothing out her new clothes.

"Including the bow ties" Amy smiles.

"Yeah, it's cool. Bow ties are cool" the Doctor says playing with his bow tie.

"Are you two from another planet?"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

"So, what do you think?" {Y/N} asks.

"Of what?"

"Other Planets. Want to check some out?" {Y/N} asks.

"What does that mean?"

"It means. Well, it means come with us" {Y/N} says.

"Where?"

"Wherever you like," the Doctor says.

"All that stuff that happened. The hospital, the spaceships, Prisoner Zero."

"Oh, don't worry, that's just the beginning. There are loads more" {Y/N} says jumping up and down a little bit.

"Yeah, but those things, those amazing things, all that stuff. That was two years ago."

"Oh! Oops" the Doctor mutters.

"Yeah."

"So that's..."

"Fourteen years!"

"Fourteen years since fish custard. Amy Pond, the girl who waited, you've waited long enough" {Y/N} grins sticking out her hand.

"When I was a kid, you two said there was a swimming pool and a library, and the swimming pool was in the library."

"Yeah. Not sure where it's got to now. It'll turn up. So, coming?"

"No."

"You wanted to come fourteen years ago," the Doctor says.

"I grew up."

"Don't worry. We'll soon fix that" {Y/N} clicks her fingers making the TARDIS door open, Amy looks at them and laughs, {Y/N} and the Doctor follow Amy inside.

"Well? Anything you want to say? Any passing remarks? We've heard them all" the Doctor says as him and {Y/N} walk to the new console.

"I'm in my nightie."

"Oh, don't worry. Plenty of clothes in the wardrobe" {Y/N} says gesturing to a hallway.

"And possibly a swimming pool" the Doctor adds.

"So, all of time and space, everything that ever happened or ever will Where do you want to start?" {Y/N} asks leaning on the console her jacket no longer on, Amy walks up to them hitting a few buttons and whatnot.

"You are both so sure that I'm coming."

"Yeah, we are," the Doctor says.

"Why?" {Y/N} stands up straight and walks around the console, along with the Doctor and Amy.

"Cause you're the Scottish girl in the English village, and we know how that feels" the Doctor presses a bell.

"Oh, do you?"

"All these years living here, most of your life, and you've still got that accent. Yeah, you're coming" the Doctor says.

"Can you get me back for tomorrow morning?"

"It's a time machine. We can get you back five minutes ago. Why, what's tomorrow?"

"Nothing. Nothing. Just you know, stuff."

"All right, then. Back in time for stuff" a ding sounds and two identical sonic screwdrivers rise from a slot in the console.

"Oh! New ones! Lovely. Thanks, dear" {Y/N} says patting the console, the TARDIS hums in response, the Doctor uses an old typewriter wired into the console.

"Why me?"

"Why not?"

"No, seriously. You are both asking me to run away with you in the middle of the night. It's a fair question. Why me?"

"We don't know. Fun. Do we have to have a reason?"

"People always have a reason."

"Do we look like people?"

"Yes."

"Been knocking around on our own for a while. Our choice, but I've started talking to myself all the time. It's giving me an earache" the Doctor says looking at {Y/N}.

"You ramble," she says.

"You're both lonely. That's it? Just that?"

"Just that. Promise" {Y/N} says nodding.

"Ok."

"So, are you okay, then? Because this place, sometimes it can make people feel a bit, you know" the Doctor says.

"I'm fine. It's just, there's a whole world in here, just like you two said. It's all true. I thought. Well, I started to think that maybe you both were just like a madman and women with a box."

"Amy Pond, there's something you'd better understand about us, because it's important, and one day your life may depend on it. We are definitely a madman and women with a box" {Y/N} says.

"Ha ha! Yeah. Goodbye Leadworth, hello everything" the Doctor shouts as he sets the TARDIS in flight, the three laugh.

---

~Bread 🍞