The Restricted Number (Ch 4)

I just stared at my phone, not knowing what to do. Who the heck could it be?

“Jessica answer the phone, it could be important!” Cody said pushing the phone near me. I answered the phone.

“Ermm Hello?” I said in a questioning voice.

“Hello, Jessica! My name is Shawn Campbell” he said casually.

“Oh hello, can I help you?” I asked politely.

“Yes actually, I’ve just seen you on the television and I’d like you to do a demo in LA with me and see how it goes, because I think you could be a star” he said in an excited tone. Cody was mouthing “Who is it?” I covered the phone over with my hand and said,

“It’s Shawn Campbell, he wants me to do a demo in LA!..... WAIT! He’s the same guy that contacted you!” Cody went to speak but I cut him off.

“Oh I’d love to, but you’ll have to speak to my mom first! By the way, do you know Cody Simpson?” I asked with a smirk.

“That’s great, and I don’t know him personally, but I’ve seen his YouTube videos and sent him a message about doing a demo also, I think you two would make a great duet track” He said excitedly.

“Oh right, well it’s too bad that he’s my boyfriend and stood right next to me?” I said laughing.

“No! You’re having me on! Put Cody on the phone!” he didn’t sound convinced. I shoved the phone to Cody’s ear.

“er Hello?” Cody said with caution.

“Hello Sir, did you get my message?” Shawn said talking casually.

“I did, but I didn’t really believe you ha, but I suppose you’re real” Cody said extremely excitedly.

“Real as can be Cody!” Shawn laughed.

Cody put the phone back to my ear.

“By the way Shawn how did you get my number?” I asked with caution.

“Well I contacted, Alli via YouTube and gave her my email, she rang your Mother and she gave me your number.” He said explaining everything.

I covered the phone and said to Alli.

“Seriously Alli?” I said laughing my head off. She nodded with a smirk.

“Ok then Shawn thank you, I’ll have to go, please contact my Mother, bye!” I hung up.

“WOW. What just happened?” I asked while, sitting down mind boggled.

“You have talent that’s what happened.” Cody said while stroking my face with his hand.

We decided to watch a film, so we watched ‘The Hangover’ one of Cody’s favourite films, I find it so hilarious! Cody had his arm around me, my legs were over his body and my head was snuggled into his chest, he was leaning his head on the top of mine, it was a beautiful moment, like one you’d see in the films and be jealous of. Well that’s me and Codes! BE JEALOUS! Yeah I’m joking. I realised that Alli and Jake had disappeared, I figured they’d be cleaning the kitchen or something.

“Cody, I love you!” I said smiling at the sight of his lips.

“Too bad that I….love you MORE!” Cody said jokingly. I felt myself get lost in his eyes, deep pools of the beautiful colour of aqua. Cody laughed when he realised what was happening to me, and kissed me with such passion it was beautiful, I could feel him smiling during the kiss, which made me smile too.

5 minutes later..

“I’m just going to the toilet, back in a minute!” I said to Cody, I didn’t really want to leave him I was so comfortable, all well. He just nodded and pulled a puppy dog face and said,

“You better not be too long!” in the most pathetic voice, it was so cute, but hilarious at the same time.

The bathroom was right near the kitchen, I could hear voices it sounded like Alli and Jake.

“If that didn’t mean anything why did you do it?” Alli said like she was about to cry.

I didn’t want to disturb them, or think I was listening in, which I was. It could cause more trouble than it’s worth.

“Well I don’t know it was just the spur of the moment, things can be said Alli without meaning them you know, same as actions can be done with no meaning” Jake said bluntly or worried, I couldn’t really work out his expression.

I went to the toilet, and when I came out, I decided to go into the kitchen, to a shocking site of Alli and Jake…

Well that’s chapter 4! Sorry it’s shorter than usual, but I hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know what you thought! I love to hear your opinions! What do you think will happen next? Has Jake done something horrific to Alli? Who knows! I hope you enjoyed it!