Chapter Nineteen

Maia

   Waking up in the woods, Maia twisted to her side. She found Kaliska sitting up, leaning against a tree. She seemed lost in thought. Crawling over, Maia sat beside Kaliska, not speaking.

   "I have to go and tell my brother." Kaliska pressed the back of her head into the tree. "He's been calling me."

   "You plan to tell him the truth?"

   "I tell my brother everything." Kaliska sighed, covering her face in shame.

   Tugging Kaliska's hands from her face, Maia spoke compassionately. She knew this was hard for Kaliska and would take time to accept. "Your brother loves you. He won't turn his back on you."

   Snorting, lacking humor, "and you know this how?"

   "Because, I've seen how he admires and respects you. And he's mature. He thinks with logic. He knows you."

   "Sweet words," Kaliska joked.

   "Real words." Maia linked their fingers. "It's almost the afternoon. We should get you back to the pack."

   Kaliska narrowed her eyes. "I don't need protection."

   Smiling charmingly, Maia arched her dark brows. "I only think...it's important to be amongst the pack for growing purposes. You should bond with them more before tonight."

   Skeptically, Kaliska rolled her eyes. She glanced down at Maia's naked body. She'd shifted, taking off all clothes.

   "How about we wrestle. If I win...we go where I want. Or do...what I want." Her Voice cut low and enticing.

   "And if I win...we head to the pack?" Maia said, giving Kaliska a serious look, despite the smile in her face.

   "Or...do, whatever," Kaliska shrugged. She shifted to Maia, lips inches from each other.

   Maia reached to grab both Kaliska's arms trying to pin her on the grass. Kaliska shifted her hips, scooting back to straighten out her arms. They wrestled around over powering each other in random angles.

   Being slammed into the grass, Kaliska   grumbled, grass getting into her mouth. Her breast were pressed into the grass, Maia on top at her backside. "I win." Taking her reward now, Maia's hot breath coated the back of Kaliska's neck.

   Kaliska panted, Maia's lips grazing her neck. Shifting up, Maia let Kaliska turn over, they lips meeting in the middle.

   Swiftly, Maia's hand slid at the side of Kaliska's face. She sucked on her bottom lip. Reaching low, Maia tugged at Kaliska's sweatpants.

   Their lips pressed harder, fingernails digging into each others skin. The cool air blowing over them in a gentle wind. Maia's back felt warm from the sun. The spell they were under, took them under, unable to stop what was pulling them under.

   Kaliska felt at the edge of departure, lasting longer than their previous  intimate encounters. Hearing her own growls, Kaliska parted their lips. She shut her eyes, holding Maia's face in her hands. "I'm about to slip away."

   "Okay." Maia kissed Kaliska long one last time. Feeling Kaliska's grip strengthen, Maia pulled away.

   "I'm Sorry. I feel like I'm teasing you."

   "No. I know if you could we'd made love already. It's hard for you too."

   "So, it's hard?" Kaliska repeated, Maia's words.

   Maia shook her head, smiling. "No. Well..." she looked at Kaliska passionately. "I love you."

   Their eyes locked. Kaliska smile was irresistible to turn away from. "I love you too."