The bus stopped and we were in front of my school. I sighed and got up and entered the school. I could already see kids staring and that girl- Vanessa whispering to kids about me. I wanted to hide in the bathrooms but I couldn’t do that, not on my first day. I walked into my classroom. My teachers name was Ms. Hoover and she seemed nice. Vanessa was in my class and she had her little clique with her too. They immediately walk over to me and they crowd around my desk.

                “So Goth, why are you always in the back? Are you making sure nobody talks to you because you’re depressed and have no social life?” Vanessa said as her little friends laughed.

                “No I-“

                “So what is with this shirt?” Vanessa said as she grabbed ahold of it to read the name. “Black Veil Brides? Still sounds depressing, what bride would want a black veil? Someone who is upset and hates life. Is that you Tabitha? Will you be wearing that on your wedding day? Oh wait no you won’t because you won’t HAVE a wedding day!” She said and they laughed wickedly.

                My eyes were burning hot. I ran out of the class room and into the girl’s bathroom and I ran into a stall and I cried. I sat there and cried my eyes out till it hurt to breathe. I had no idea how long I was in there but at some point Ms. Hoover came in and knocked on my stall. “Tabitha are you in there?” She said in her nice sweet voice.

                “Yes…” I said still chocking on tears.

                “What happened?” She asked. I opened the stall and went back to sitting down on top of the toilet.

                “I don’t want to talk about it. I want to go home, I want to go home to my daddy. Everyone’s mean to me!” I said my throat hurting from holding back tears, but there was no use because I was already red and my face was all sticky from old tears.

                “Who’s mean to you?” She asked. I shook my head.

                “I want my daddy. I want to go home.” I said having a few tears come out.

Andy’s POV:

                I got a call from Tabitha’s school- weird, why would they be calling me an hour into class? I picked it up. “Hello?” I said.

                “Hello this is Mrs. Cooper, the principal of Wood Creek Elementary, we found you daughter, Tabitha crying in a bathroom stall because a group of girls were mean to her at school. She doesn’t want to talk about it to anyone about it but you, do you mind coming over here?” She asked. I thought I was going to drop the phone when I heard that. It made me want to cry, why would anyone hurt my little girl like that?

                “I’ll be right there.” I said and I hung up and I called to Juliet. “Juliet!” I yelled.

                “Yeah Babe?” She said.

                “I have to go to Tabitha’s School.” I said as I grabbed my coat and car keys.

                “Why what happened to her?” She said shocked.

                “Some girls were mean to her and now she is in a bathroom stall crying and she only wants to talk to me.” I said and she nodded.

                “Go ahead, I’ll be right here and tell her that I give her love.” She said and I smiled, kissing her temple.

                “I’ll be back.” I said and I went out the door. I quickly got in the car and I drove over to the school. I parked my car, checked in, and I went to Ms. Hoover’s room to talk to her. I walked in the room and I immediately saw a group of girls whispering. I talked quietly so they couldn’t hear anything.

                “Hi I’m Andy Biersack, Tabitha’s father, can you take me to her?” I said and she nodded. I followed her and the girls were still whispering. All I heard was: “That’s the guy on the Goth’s shirt.”

                I followed her and I walked into the girl’s bathroom. She was sitting on the towel and her face was red and puffy and she was coughing, making herself sick, it broke my heart to a million pieces. She looked up and got off the toilet and she ran over to me and into my arms. “Take me home daddy please the girls were mean to me, I don’t want to talk about it here because they could hear me.” She said. I nodded and I thanked Ms. Hoover and I checked her out of the school and I took her home.

                “Thank you for being Batman daddy.” She said to me.

                I smiled but I knew soon I was going to be bursting with rage. “What did they say to you sweet heart?” I asked. And she looked up, still sniffling a bit.

                “They told me that a Black Veil was depressing and how on my wedding day I was going to wear one, but then they said that wouldn’t happen because I will never get married.” She said.

I almost crashed into a car when I heard that.