C L U B

V A N E S S A

"I can't believe you talked me into coming here." Em exaggerates as we stand in line to get into an A-List night club.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun!" I try to boost her spirit. I looked this club online earlier and it turns out Faust is the owner so there may be a chance I bump into him here. Which honestly isn't a terrible thing since I'm in a skin tight short red dress with black pumps. However if he doesn't show, I guess I could just use any good looking guy I find in the club.

When it's our turn to talk to the bouncer, he immediately unclips the red velvet rope and moves out of our way.

"Thanks." I smirk at the man.

"Anytime, doll." He winks and Em and I head inside the club. The large dance floor is filled with young hot bodies grinding together in a mass of a dry humping orgy.

We navigate ourselves to the bar where I order us Mimosas. I scan the mass in search of the man of my yen.

"Looking for someone?" Em raises an eyebrow at me as she sips on her drink.

"No, just looking around." I sigh as I realize Faust isn't there. Before my attention turns fully back to Em, my eyes land on something rather odd.

Oh my God.

My mouth games open as I see Priscilla shoving her tongue down a strangers' throat. I tap Em and point her focus to the monstrosity that is displaying before us.

"I'm gonna be sick." Em gags as I quickly whip out my phone and snap a few photos and send them to Mars with the question of 'Should I interview for you?'

It wasn't long before he responds with a stern-or what I depict to be stern-'No, I got it. Thank you.' A smirk twists on my lips as Priscilla answers her phone and her shrill voice begs for Mars to not leave here as she lies about her location.

"What did you do?" Em asks, watching as Priscilla storms out of the club, the stranger pleading for her to stay with him.

"I told Mars." I say bluntly sipping on my drink.

"He okay?"

"I believe so. She isn't a good enough girl for him."

"But you are."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing, nothing.," Em smiles sneakily as she drinks, "I just think you two would be a cute pair."

"No way, he's just a friend. Plus is rather not be a rebound."

"I guess you're right about the rebound part. Everything else is a lie."

"Oh har-har." I roll my eyes at her as she simply giggles.
*
*
"What's your name, stranger?" I breathlessly ask the man that tugs my hips closer to his as we sync our movements to the rhythm of the music.

"Does it even matter?" The dark haired man smirks, flashing his set of pearly teeth.

"Guess not. After all, you're just my toy for the night."

"So what does that make you? My bed warmer?"

"I prefer the term 'night crawler.'" I munch on my lip as he sucks the blood to the surface of my neck.

"Are you ready to take this to my place?" He asks, I nod as I scan the club to find Em shoving her tongue down a strangers throat. I decide just to text her in the car to tell her where I went.

He takes my hand, guiding me through the crowd of people, finally reaching the outside, taking in the alcohol free air.

"I'll pull my car around for ya." The man clicks his tongue and swings his car keys around his index finger as he strolls into the parking lot to fetch his ride.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice asks from behind me. I spin on my heel to find Faust towering above.

"I'm uhh...." My voice trails off not knowing how to explain that I'm going to a strangers how to get dicked down.

"Where's your friend?"

"Inside. Wait why are you here?"

"I own this club, and we're going home young lady."

"Faust, I'm twenty years old. I'm not going home with you." I roll my eyes and smile when the stranger returns with an Audi R8 in the shade of red.

"Ready babe?" He asks, opening the door for me. I go to get in when Faust yanks my arm back, pulling me away from the car. "Hey! What's the big deal pal?"

"The big deal is that this girl belongs to me so get the fuck out of here before I beat your ass in front of all these people." Faust sneers at the guy. The stranger wastes no time getting in his car and speeding off without a second glance at me.

"What the hell Faust!?" I rip out of his grip.

"We're getting Em and we are going home."

"You're acting like an asshole!"

"I don't really care. I'm not letting strange men touch you."

"Why not?"

"Because. Now stop asking questions and go get Em."

"I'm right here. What's going on?" Em comes out of the club with the guy she was making out with earlier.

"Em, I'm taking you home let's go." Faust says. She groans and slips the guy her number and apologizes before following Faust and I to his car.

"Why is he here?" Em whispers to me.

"I don't know." I whisper back. I watch his back and bite my lip. Seeing him get angry and dominate was a turn on. I just couldn't place my finger on why he was even here in the first place.

*
*

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

*
*

Hello my Stygian Readers.
I apologize for missing last Tuesday's update and also a few Tuesday's before then as well.
Life is always getting in the way of me working and I'm sorry.
Since I missed last Tuesday, I'm updating two chapters today!
One to make up for last Tuesday and one for today, so you're welcome!
And I'm actually going to be doing two updates for times where I miss a scheduled update.
Just a way to keep my dumbass in check and helps me finish my book faster.
Anyway, rock on, and kiss Satan's handsome face.
Byeeeee.

*
*

S T O R M

*
*