W E T

V A N E S S A

V A N E S S A

"Cum for me, Darling." Faust's words vibrate against my clit as his tongue flicks itself between the folds of my dripping honey. My perky chest heaves as I've already came five time in a row for him.

However, moments later, it becomes the ninth time I cum for him as my body reaches its high and another melodic moan escapes me. He slurps all of my juices out of me and swallows it all of me, as if he were a thirsty man trapped out in the dessert without water.

His body leans over mine as his dripping lips encase mine. Our sweating bodies stick together and move against friction as he slides his fingers down to my pussy and begins to rub it.

"Oh Faust, I don't think I can cum anymore." I whimper as my legs close around his hand. His hand slithers around my throat as his lips graze my ear.

"You don't stop cumming until I say so. Now be a good girl and cum for me again, Darling." His smooth words make me melt into a puddle of lustful desires. I just suck on his thumb that rests against my lip as if was begging for me to let it in my mouth so it could feel the replenishing of my saliva.

Faust roughly spreads apart my shaking legs and slides his monster cock inside of my tight little opening. My eyes roll into the back of my head as my body electrifies with pulses of pleasure. His big hands feel up my chest as I claw away at his.

"Fuck." Faust grunts as he pumps even harder, his hands now holding my hips to strengthen his thrusts into me. My hands grip the sheets, my knuckles turning a bleach white. It isn't long before he and I box reach our high release cum.

Faust finally lays besides me, completely breathless. My chest heaves up and down roughly as I try to stabilize my breath intake. Faust brings me into him, my head nesting in between his neck and shoulder.

"We could go another round." He smirks and rubs my tingling honeycomb.

"Faust, we've done it ten times now. I'm exhausted. You've sucked every last drop of honey out of me." I whimper and grab his hand-not to stop him, but to just feel along with his movements.

"Oh come on, you can handle it."

"Faust I'm tired. Let's just go to bed."

He sighs, "fine." He stands and slides on his boxers before grabbing me and carrying me bridal style back to my bedroom. He puts me down and ticks me in and kisses my forehead, "night Darling." He whispers.

"Night Daddy." I whisper back before he walks out of my room. I bite my lips and let tonight's events soak all the way into me.

I had sex with Faust all fucking day.

I couldn't help but revel in the prurient acts Faust and I commutes only moments prior. While my mother soaks up the sun, I get to soak up her husband. He's the rain my drought has been begging for, and I'm not about to loose my replenishment of concupiscence.

*
*

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

*
*

Hello my Stygian Readers.
So there is sadly no second update today.
Normally if I miss a Tuesday, the next Tuesday I update that Tuesday's chapter along with the one missed.
But unfortunately I am behind schedule with my book because I am graduating high school and I have finals this week so I am very distracted from my writing.
I'm hoping next week I can update three chapters that Tuesday at the most to get myself back on track.
But I hope you all are satisfied with this little filler chapter.
I'm thinking once this book is complete and I edit, there will be less fillers since they don't really drive the plot forward, but we'll cross that fire river when we get there.
Just a quick thank you to you all for getting my book to 44k!
Like holy shit I never thought this book could get there so quickly and getting pretty high rankings with my tags.
So thank you guys, you are all the best!
Anyway, rock on, and kiss Satan's handsome face.
Byeeeee.

*
*

S T O R M

*
*