c h a p t e r e i g h t e e n

i ran out of the headmaster's office and went down the hallway until i saw someone with pink hair sitting down with their back against the wall. i rolled my eyes and walked towards them. i bent down and poked their head firmly.

"ow!" the boy whined and looked up at me. then i realized it was jihoon. 

"sup." i said sitting down beside him. "have you had lunch?" i asked.

"no, i need to lose weight anyways." he replied with his head hung low.

"bro your legs are like matchsticks!" i chuckled. he did the same too.

"you think so?" he said.

"ok, fine. im just joking. you're heavier than me so." i teased, he pushed me the side of my arm lightly.

"yah! you're way heavier than me." he pouted.

"rude." i said, he poked his tongue out at me.

"ok, ill tell you. the real reason i'm here is too avoid those annoying ass fangirls." he admitted.

"relatable. they really piss me off." i said, jihoon nodded in agreement.

"especially tanny. i don't know why she even likes me." he said facepalming.

"that aegyo really caught her off-guard, that dumbass thought you were serious." i laughed.

"really?" jihoon said looking at me. i nodded.

"bet she's gonna ask you out right now." i said seeing tanny walking towards us.

"as if she w-" i turned his head so he can see her coming towards us.

"hey, jihoonie." tanny said.

"hi, tanny?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion since he didn't expect her to come.

"jihoonie, do you wanna...go out with me?" she tried to attract jihoon with her smiles.

"um..." she then pulled jihoons arm so he can stand up and brought him to her side.

"of course it's just gonna be both of us." she said giving me a glare.

"pfft, as if he would want to go out with a two-faced pigeon like you." i said, woozi tried to keep his laughter in.

"i'm way more prettier than you, even jihoon knows that." tanny said giving the 'obviously' face.

"right, jihoon?" tanny questioned looking at jihoon.

"you have a pretty face but a pretty trashy personality." jihoon indicated. tanny was shocked, she pushed jihoon away from her.

"did you just push me?" jihoon glared at her,he then pushed her against the wall causing her to bump the back of her head against it.

"woahhhhh, you're strong." i stood up and said shocked by his strength. 

"shortie power!" we both exclaimed in unison and high-fived eachother.

"well, he still said im pretty!" tanny tried to get up.

"i didn't mean that. you think that you'll get me that easily?" jihoon said. tanny rolled her eyes.

"all i know is that you won't date garbage like her." tanny scoffed. jihoon then leaned in closer to me and whispered in my ear,

"i would."