c h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n

(Y/N'S VIEW)

i rolled my eyes right after he said that and followed the headmaster, i could hear girls chuckling and giggling in the backround. i turned back round

"ITS SO FUNNY, RIGHT? GO GET A LIFE YOU BARBIE HEADS!" i yelled, then exited the lunch hall.

(time skip) headmaster's office.

the headmaster took a seat. all i could do is stand there.

"sit down." the headmaster said pointing at the seat. i nodded and sat down.

"your teacher told me you have been disrespecting her, is that true?" the headmaster said, all i let out was a scoff.

"since when was i disrespecting her? its called self-defense." i said empathising the word 'self-defense'.

"yes, but it's against the school rules to disrespect your 'seonsaeng-nim'. she's also older than you." the headmaster explained calmly.

"its also against the school rules to lie to the headmaster." i mumbled, it seemed that the headmaster heard it.

"you're one step near to suspension. if you continue this attitude, im afraid that we have to call your parents." the headmaster said.

"oh goddangit, that's not fair!" i yelled and stood up.

"that's the school rules. you have to follow them." he added.

"its not my fault i cant control my anger!" i yelled again.

"settle down, miss l/n (last name)." he signed for me to sit. i forced myself back onto the chair arrogantly.

"but don't worry. since your current teacher doesn't want to work in the same class as you, i'm gonna be replacing her with a new teacher." he whispered. i shot right back up from my seat and threw my fists in the air.

"YES, FINALLY!" i yelled happily, i grabbed the headmaster's hand and kissed it 11 times. afterwards, i did a full bow.

"YOU'RE THE BEST HEADMASTER EVER!" the headmaster was surprised and shocked by my sudden affection but chuckled afterwards. i ran out the room happily.