c h a p t e r n i n e

once woozi was dressed, we both said bye to our moms and headed out the door.

"don't you have any friends to go to school with?" woozi questioned while we were walking.

"nah. most of them only used me to flirt with my brother, taehyung." i said. then a bolt of anger entered me. "those fake barbie dolls don't even deserve to live, they would always talk about my brother." i cursed. i was about to punch a tree until woozi grabbed my wrist to stop me from doing so.

"whoaa, you got some anger issues." he chuckled, once i calmed down he let go of my wrist.

"isn't your brother part of a group called bts?" he asked.

"yeah, he moved out about a year ago. but he would always come and visit." i answered. we continued talking until we arrived at school. girls were whispering to eachother and looking at woozi.

"omg, he's the guy from seventeentv!" said a girl.

"why is he with that boy?" said another girl. (some people can't tell whether i'm a boy or girl, seriously. but im not trying to be offensive in anyway)

"i think the girls know you." i whispered to him.

"really?" woozi whispered back, one girl ran up to him and said,

"JIHOONIE~" she said while squishing his cheeks, i can tell that woozi didn't like it. then she looked at me up and down with a dirty look. "who's this boy?" she then questioned.

"that's my cousin, y/n." he said. i glared at him, im not his cousin!

"are you a boy?" she questioned looking at me with squinted eyes. i stepped closer to her and pushed her.

"jfc, im a GIRL." i yelled emphasising the last word. woozi held me back incase i lash out at her.

"don't you dare destroy a beautiful face like this!!" she complained.

"what beautiful face?" i said looking around.

"wow. you're too blind." she scoffed in disgust and walked away.

"MAYBE I AM!" i yelled and rolled my eyes once she left. woozi then finally let go of me. 

"how many fights have you been in?" he said rhetorically and let out a chuckle.

"i was in 31 this year." i answered.

"it was rhetorical." he said with a straight face.

"whatever." i said.