c h a p t e r e i g h t

-time skip-

(y/n's view)

i woke up and rubbed my eyes. next thing i knew was that my mom would barge into my room.

"sweetie, get up. its time for school." she insisted.

"5 more minutes!" i said wrapping my self with the blanket.

"get up now or your breakfast will be cold!" she yelled then slammed the door. i forced my self off my bed in complete exhaustion, i sighed and headed to the bathroom. i then realised the bathroom was locked.

"how the heck am i meant to get ready if the bathroom is locked?" i mumbled to myself. i knocked on the door arrogantly. then finally the door unlocked. 

"jisoos christ, have some patience." woozi said with ruffled hair. i rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. i brushed my teeth then combed my short ass hair and headed out to eat my breakfast. i went downstairs with my oversized shirt and sweatpants and walked into the kitchen. i sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.

"you know you need to take jihoon to school, right?" mom questioned.

"yeah, duh."  i replied emphasising the last part.

"you better not leave him behind." she said.

"okay, i won't." i answered. then an angry woozi came stomping downstairs.

"WHERE HAVE MY SOCKS GONE?!" he yelled.

"i don't know, maybe you swallowed them?" i scoffed.

"haha, very funny." he replied sarcastically.

"i remember washing them yesterday. you can go check y/n's drawer, she has many socks." mom said.

"doubt they would fit me anyways." he mumbled.

"oh, are they too big for your small feet?" i butted in.

"no fyi-"

"COULD YOU BOTH STOP? jihoon go get dressed in your uniform and y/n finish your breakfast." mom cutted him off. i quickly gulped down my cereal and headed to the doorway of the kitchen, but woozi was blocking it.

"too short for me, aren't you?" he whispered in my ear and smirked.

"nah. im a black belt in karate, you know?" i pushed him out the way and headed upstairs to get dressed. 

my hair style.

the style of my outfit (kinda)

i got out socks from my drawer to give to woozi, i headed downstairs

"hurry up!!!" i yelled, i went to woozi and threw socks at him. 

"finally." he quickly put his socks on and slipped his shoes on.