c h a p t e r t h r e e

(still in woozi's view)

10 minutes later-

im still playing on my phone because im so bored until y/n's mom called y/n.

"Y/N!" she shouted.

"WHAT?!" y/n shouted back.

"COME TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW!" she yelled. y/n trudged downstairs, she pouted while coming down the stairs. as soon as she arrived in the living room she froze.

"well, sit down then." her mom said, she threw her self onto a single couch. she folded her lips inwards. i was still looking at my phone, not interested.

"i want you to spend time with your cousin." her mom said.

"what 'cousin'? why do you keep mentioning 'cousin'?" y/n asked, i hid my face behind the phone.

"jihoon is your cousin." her mom said while pointing at me, "you don't remember him?".

"nope." she said while crossing her arms, not looking at me once.

"he's a trainee and he's about to debut in a group called seventeen. he's also in a show called seventeen tv. since both of you are starting school tomorrow, can he go to school with you?" her mom explained.

"uhhh, i guess???" she said unsurely.

"ok, great! i hope you have everything you need for school tomorrow." 

"yes, mom." she said annoyed.  she got up from her couch.

"wait, and didn't i say i wanted you to spend time with your cousin?" her mom questioned.

"no." she said unhesitantly, i chuckled quietly. she's definitely trying to avoid me, i have no idea why.

"yes, i did. you guys can play together in the nearby park." her mom said.

"play? we arent little kids." i added.

"with those blue sweater paws and that pink hair, technically you are." her mom replied to me. i had a shocked expression and wide eyes.