c h a p t e r t w e l v e

i went to my desk and placed my english books on it. i sat down.

"pabo." i mumbled bringing my bangs to the side since they were in my face. as usual, everyone was sitting down. i caught tanny giving me death stares, i rolled my eyes.

"ok class, so today there will be no english lessons since we are going to take a trip to the busan arts museum. we are going to take a tour around the place." the teacher explained.

i yawned aloud on purpose.

"care to say something, y/n?" the teacher questioned looking at me with the fakest smile i've seen in my life. (no im serious)

"nah." i said carelessly.

"all those flies will enter your mouth and you will end up talking trash." she said, the whole class was shocked by the teacher's savageness. i rolled my eyes.

"news flash, the windows are not open if you didn't know." i reminded.

"get out of my classroom! you think you can stay in my class with that attittude?" the teacher yelled. i brought my phone, my earphones and my books along with me and slammed closed the door.

(woozi's view)

tbh, seeing y/n getting told off was actually really entertaining. it was like i was watching a show, but at the same time i felt sorry for her. she's really strong, most of the girls that got told off at my school would literally cry a river. i wasn't even bothered to comfort them, those girls were kinda desperate for my attention. but whatever. she said that she would cancel the english lesson, but she actually didn't. she said that we were going to the busan museum after lunch. 

"class dismissed!" the teacher yelled, her yelling really hurts my ears. i headed to the doorway until i felt a girl clinging onto my shoulder.

"jihoonie~~" she said in an aegyo voice. i was cringing so much!!11!!

"n-ne?" i said weirded out.

"when are seventeen debuting?~~" she questioned acting cute.

"you'll find out. anyways, could you get off me?" i said annoyed.

"no, i want to be on you forever~~" she was clinging onto my arms like a magnet.

"i'm actually being serious, get off me." i said looking down at her with a really scary and serious tone.

"okay jihoonie~~mianhaeyo oppa~~" she winked at me, trying to act cute. i felt like puking. i then saw y/n leaning on her locker and on her phone. i then felt someone pulling me somewhere and slammed me on the wall. i looked into the person's eyes and saw someone familiar..

SOONYOUNG?