c h a p t e r t e n

once the first period started, i entered the classroom. i was so relieved that woozi wasn't in the same class as me. i headed to my seat, took out my phone and my earphones. plugged in my earphones and listened to some music. the teacher was so used to it, she didn't even care. once we all settled down, miss announced that someone new will be joining our class. i shrugged my shoulders, looking like i don't even care and continued admiring the music.

"jihoon, who is y/n's cousin, will be joining us today." the teacher announced. the whole class was looking at me, i facepalmed when i saw woozi wink at me.

"why, lord?" i mumbled to myself.

"jihoon, go sit at the back table which is next to y/n." she told him.

"miss, could he sit somewhere else?" i raised my hand.

"nah." she said in her annoying nasally voice. woozi headed to sit at the back table which was next to me.

"hi, cousin." woozi whispered to me.

"im not your cousin!" i whispered back aggressively. i then rolled my eyes, put my earphones back in and listened to the music. after that boring lesson, we all were about to exit the classroom. the girls were taking forever to exit the classroom so i brutally sonic boomed my way through them.

"what the heck are you doing, boy?!" tanny said in her sassy tone (she's the popular girl btw)

"sorry not sorry." i said sarcastically. i sprinted towards my locker and sat down against it. i scrolled through the latest news on my twitter account. i then saw that twice had a new comeback, "likey.".

"omg." i mumbled with a shocked expression. i then sensed someone sitting next to me.

"who are you and what are you doing here?" i said not making any eye contact with them, still staring at the phone.

"you obviously know who i am, and im here because i can't make any friends here." the person pouted, i already knew it was woozi. i then faced him and said sarcastically,

"well that's your loss buddy." i patted his back. i then looked back at my phone, he then leaned in closer to see what i was doing on my phone.

"what's that?" he asked.

"a phone." i answered.

"what are you doing on the phone?" he questioned.

"stuff." i answered.

"what STUFF?" he questioned again.

"stuff stuff." i answered.

"stop playing around with me, what are you actually doing?" woozi asked.

"ok, twice had a new comeback called likey!" i spitted out.

"seollenda me likey, me likey likey likey." he did the dance moves to it.

"you're a fan too?" i questioned.

"duh." he chuckled.