The Eleventh Hour Pt. 3

"Kissogram?" the Doctor asks.

"Yes, a kissogram. Work through it."

"Why'd you pretend to be a policewoman?"

"You two broke into my house. It was this or a French maid. What's going on? Tell me. Tell me!"

"An alien convict is hiding in your spare room disguised as a man and a dog, and some other aliens are about to incinerate your house. Any questions?" {Y/N} asks.

"Yes."

"Us too. No, no, no, no! Don't do that, not now! It's still rebuilding. Not letting us in" the Doctor says.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"Come on."

"No, wait, hang on. Wait, wait, wait, wait. The shed. We destroyed that shed last time we were here. Smashed it to pieces" the Doctor says.

"So, there's a new one. Let's go."

"Yeah, but the new ones got old. It's ten years old at least. Twelve years. We're not six months late, we're twelve years late."

"He's coming."

"You said six months. Why did you say six months?" {Y/N} asks.

"We've got to go."

"This matters. This is important. Why did you say six months?" the Doctor asks.

"Why did you say five minutes!" the women shouts looking at the two Time Lords.

"What?" {Y/N} asks frowning.

"Come on."

"What?" the Doctor asks.

"Come on!"

"What?" the Doctor looks at {Y/N} who was deep in thought.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

*Time skip*

"You're Amelia" {Y/N} says speaking up, Amelia turns to her.

"And you're both late" Amelia replies.

"Amelia Pond. You're the little girl."

"I'm Amelia and you're both late."

"What happened?" the Doctor asks.

"Twelve years."

"You hit us with a cricket bat," the Doctor says.

"Twelve years."

"A cricket bat."

"Twelve years and four psychiatrists."

"Four?" {Y/N} asks.

"I kept biting them."

"Why?"

"They said you two weren't real," Amelia says.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated. Repeat" it is coming from the Ice cream van speakers.

"No, no, no, come on. What? We're being staked out by an ice-cream van" Amelia says.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"What's that? Why are you playing that?" the Doctor asks the Ice Cream Man.

"It's supposed to be Claire De Lune" It is also on the radio.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated. Repeat. Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"Doctor, {Y/N}, what's happening?" Amelia asks.