The Eleventh Hour Pt. 4

"No."

"I'm sorry?"

"No!"

"Amy, no, no, what are you doing?" Amy drags the Doctor to a car that has just pulled up and slams his tie in the door, {Y/N} stands next to them, Amy then takes the keys from the driver and locks it.

"Are you out of your mind?" the Doctor asks.

"Who are you two?"

"You know who we are."

"No, really. Who are you two?"

"Look at the sky. End of the world, twenty minutes" {Y//N} says.

"Well, better talk quickly, then," Amy says.

"Amy, I am going to need my car back."

"Yes, in a bit. Now go and have coffee" Amy says.

"Right, yes" the man does as he is told.

"Catch," the Doctor says he tosses Amy the apple with the face carved in it. It is still fresh.

"I'm the Doctor, this is {Y/N}. We're time travelers. Everything we told you twelve years ago is true. We're real. What's happening in the sky is real, and if you don't let me go right now, everything you've ever known is over" the Doctor says.

"I don't believe you."

"Just twenty minutes. Just believe us for twenty minutes. Look at it. Fresh as the day you gave it to me. And you know it's the same one. Amy, believe for twenty minutes" Amy unlocks the car.

"What do we do?"

"Stop that nurse" the Doctor runs onto the village green and grabs the young man's phone "the sun's going out, and you're photographing a man and a dog. Why?"

"Amy."

"Hi! Oh, this is Rory, he's a friend."

"Boyfriend" Rory replies.

"Kind of boyfriend."

"Amy."

"Man and dog. Why?" {Y/N} asks.

"Oh my God, it's them," Rory says.

"Just answer their question, please."

"It's him, though. The Doctor and {Y/N}. The Raggedy Doctor and his partner."

"Yeah, they came back."

"But they were a story. They were a game."

"Man and dog. Why? Tell us now" the Doctor says.

"Sorry. Because he can't be there. Because he's..."

"In a hospital, in a coma" the Doctor, Rory and {Y/N} say.

"Yeah," Rory says.

"Knew it. Multiform, you see? Disguise itself as anything, but it needs a life feed. A psychic link with a living but dormant mind" the Doctor says, just as the man barks at them.

"Prisoner Zero" {Y/N} says.

"What? There's a Prisoner Zero too?"

"Yes."

"See, that ship up there is scanning this area for non-terrestrial technology. And nothing says non-terrestrial like a sonic screwdriver" the Doctor says as he makes all the streetlights explode, the car alarms go off and a poor woman's mobility scooter zoom off down the road. A fire engine goes past on its own, two-tone blaring.

"Oi, come back here! Come back!" the fireman shouts running after it.

"I think someone's going to notice, don't you?" the Doctor blows up a red telephone box, then the screwdriver explodes in his hand "no, no! No, don't do that!"