'And The New, ___ Of The Jungle!'

"Well, there's champagne there for you to have," Ant gestures. "We will start with you Holly. How were the past 23 days for you?"

Summoning up all the words I can think of, I just can't think of any single word to describe it.

"You just don't understand how perfect it was."

----------------

Holly P.O.V

"You just don't understand!" Ant mimics my little saying. "Well Holly, you've certainly been entertaining. Let's have a look at your jungle highlights."

Turning my head, sipping lightly at the glass of champagne, I watch the reel; a mash-up of my experience. That first challenge I faced, meeting Jack for the first time, all of my trials compiled into a few packed seconds. Singing with Vanessa, gossiping with Kez, Dennis, Becky and Jennie, the little fitness camp with Amir, Jack and I - our little moments of love.

"You certainly did a lot in that jungle Holly." Ant smiles, "do you have a favourite memory?"

I answer honestly without hesitation. "No, I don't. I loved every single minute of it from start to finish."

"Well, you faced your fair share of trials in the jungle too," Dec grins. "Let's have a look at some of them."

Viewing the monitor, it's a compiled video of all of the different and crazy BushTucker Trials I was scared to face - with which I pulled some priceless expressions. Our first group trial, Walk the Plank. Next up, 'Critical Rescue' with Amir, and the trial 'Worst Dates' with Jack. I went up against Crock Creek in 'Balancing the Budget' before the Live Trial. Fear Factory, Keith's Outback Refreshment Shack, Dingo Bingo, the Snakes R High, Terror Taxi, Toxic Trauma, Celebrity Cyclone, and finally, BushTucker Bonanza.

"You did 13 trials over 23 days!"

"Wow," I gasp. "Seriously that many?"

"More than any other campmate by a long run," Ant nods. "Do you think that's why you were voted BushTucker Trial Hero?"

"Maybe," I shrug. "But no, Jamie should have won it really."

"No," Iain defends. "You deserved that prize, the number of stars you brought back for us all."

"Thanks, Iain." I smile.

Chatting for a little while longer, Ant and Dec bring up the inevitable topic of romance. "So, you were very close to the girls in the jungle, Becky, Jennie and all. However, you were a big part of some of the boy's journeys too."

"Oh no." I sigh. "I knew you were gonna ask."

"Well, it started off with you and Jamie. How did that go?"

Shaking my head in dismissal whilst letting it a breath, "you know, Jamie and I are really close friends and he's always been there for me. You know, I don't know how he felt at the time, but that jungle does crazy things to you when you don't eat." I explain. "We're really close friends and we've both agreed to stay on just those terms."

"Ok." Dec nods. "But then, and we all know it, you got very close to another campmate."

"Whoever would that be?" Iain mocks from beside me in the most sarcastic tone of voice. Chucking, I playfully punch his arm.