(A/N) I Need Your Help

Hey everyone!

So you may have seen in tonight's show, that Jack is no longer on I'm a celebrity anymore. This is so upsetting really, just for the sake of this book and the fact I loved Jack on the show. I wouldn't say I agree that he should have been taken off of the show, but I guess it's right for him.

Now you may know that I'm in the middle of taking GCSE mock exams at this moment, and I'm struggling to write this book and revise at the same time. So I need your help on deciding what to do.

A) Continue this book on December 1st when mock exams are over.

B) Carry on the book and it be like another boy was eliminated from the show, not Jack. (That would be your choice).

C) End this book here, but edit the fanfiction I wrote last year about Joel Dommett (because it's pretty unedited and rubbish at the moment).

Whatever happens, I just want to say thank you for all of the support. To get 1.6k views in 72 hours is unbelievable. Thank you!

But what I think may happen is this book will be discontinued. Trying to find the time to do this is so hard with what's going on at the moment. I wish there was a better way.

Leave a comment next to what I should do, and I will get back to you in the distant future.

Love you all loads!

DogsSox231 xoxo