Goodbye Stanley

"Holly and Stanley, please make your way out of camp for the dingo dollar challenge."

"Let's get going then shall we?" Stanley groans, getting up from the log beside the fire and stretching out. "Goodbye everybody."

"Bye you two!" Jack cheers as he embraces me in a hug, placing his hands gently on my waist. "You'll be great."

Also placing a gentle and discreet kiss to my neck, I pull away and blush, before running off to meet Stanley who's excitedly running off towards the challenge.

Holly P.O.V

"Here we are Stan." I murmur, plodding along the path beside the MP towards two tall boards with our faces on. "It's like a huge version of whack-a-mole!"

"What's this then?" Stanley asks, examining the faces on the boards. "Ok then. So,
Correctly answer the questions asked,
To learn about your campmates pasts,
Guess an answer and pick a face,
And Dingo Dollars you will embrace."

"Poetry." I joke, walking over to a little machine with a ticket from the bottom. "Which of your campmates was in a cheese string advert?"

"I don't get this game." Stanley states, as we stand there looking puzzled. After much deliberation though, we finally get the grips, and look for the correct face.

"I think it's Vanessa because we were talking about cheese strings." Picking up the hammer, I hit the button, and the little weight remains in Vanessa's zone. Shortly after, the light turns from black to red.

"Yay!" I squeal.

"What's a cheese string?"

"What's a cheese string?" I gasp. "Stanley Johnson you have not lived!"

Playing along the game and being shot at with gunk and muck, we reach a few more questions. "Which celebrity got their head stuck in a gate as a child?"

"What?" Stanley exclaims. "Oh right, that's Amir. He has a big head."

Bursting into laughter while Stanley hits the button, the weight shoots up to Amir and the light turns red.

"That's hilarious." I chuckle. "Ok, which celebrity snuck out of school to lose their virginity?"

"Oh my lord." Stanley huffs as we scan the faces.

"Jamie maybe?" I suggest.

"I think it's Jack."

"Oh yeah course." I breathe, grabbing the hammer and hitting it until it lands on Jacks face. Surely enough, the light changes colour.

"I said so didn't I!"

"He's in so much trouble when we get back to camp." I joke as we grab the dingo dollars from the box, and our trial is complete.

Jack P.O.V

"The phone!" Jamie shouts from beside me, up to Jennie who answers it as it rings. "Hello...oh good... ok."

"What's the question?" Dennis asks.

"What percentage of the British public that are in a relationship, think that they're punching above their weight. A)56 or B)44?"