Eating Pigs Vagina

"Well done bro," Conor smiles, posing for the cameras, stood on the star and being flashed with white light. "You've done us proud!"

And thinking back on it, this has been the best experience I could have ever had. Over the past 22 days, I've done more than I could ever imagine doing. I even have a girlfriend now!

It's been, perfect.

——————————

Holly P.O.V

"How are we still here?" I muffle, not believing my own words. Walking back into camp with Jamie whilst Iain cuts off to the telegraph, I feel a little cold as Jack has left. This would usually be the time he'd hug me and check if I was ok.

"One day left," Jamie shrugs. "How are we here?"

"Laminate peeps!" Iain calls, walking in and waving the paper about in the air. "For the final three!"

"What does it say?" I ask in suspicion, knowing this will by far be the hardest trial of them all.

"Celebrities. Today, you will all face individual BushTucker trials to win food for a final banquet to enjoy tonight. Iain, you will go first, Holly, you will go second, and Jamie will go last. Iain, please make your way to the clearing immediately."

"A banquet!" I cheer, my stomach growling at our loss of food over the past few days. "What I would do for a burger."

Watching Iain leave the camp, Jamie and I conduct some normal chores, taking in the moments of simplicity when doing the dunny, changing the water, collecting wood and cleaning the clothes. "What do you reckon Iain is doing?" Jamie asks me when we're simultaneously picking up wooden logs for the last time.

"Screaming," I joke. "No, they would have thrown him in there with his worst fears."

"So, anything and everything?" Jamie laughs, causing me to erupt in hysterics. "I bet he's winning starters for us."

"Well, he better do well, because I'm freaking hungry!"

"Hey," Jamie hushes, pointing through the trees, spotting a rustle in the bush. "Iain?"

"Hello!" His booming voice cheers. "I did it! I got 5 stars! We all have a starter tonight!"

"Well done!"

Running over and hugging him quickly, he stinks of fish guts, his arms are coated with a glazing if green ant bites and he has little hairs and stains on his clothes. "You're next, Holly."

Only dawning on me now that I'll most likely be competing for the main meals, I grab my water bottle, chucking my hat into my hammock, and letting out a sigh. Feeling a little sick, as I know that anything could be beyond that bridge, I bid my farewells to the two boys, and make my way hesitantly to the clearing.

At the clearing...

"Hello Holly," Ant greets when I push my way towards the clearing. Stepping beside the presenting duo, a table is laid out in front of me with a chair, and I instantly know what I'm about to face. "You're in the final three, how does it feel?"

"Weird," I shake. "But I'm so grateful to be here. I'm doing the eating trial, aren't I?"

"Well, we will get to that in a second. But this is your last ever BushTucker Trial."