42- "That's Cute."

Start from the beginning

"We came in here to wake you up, and we found Percy here too." Alicia gestured to where Percy had nearly fallen asleep again next to me. "So we decided to wait until you woke up."

I blinked, then sighed and decided to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Percy asked, his arm outstretched towards me, trying to pull me back towards him.

I sidestepped the arm. "I'm going to get ready for breakfast. You should too."

"No, thank you." He shrugged and dropped his arm, pulling the cover up over his shoulders.

"You're going to be late for breakfast."

"Then let us go on a breakfast date in our pyjamas."

I rolled my eyes. "Only you four can see me in my pyjamas,"

Percy groaned. "But they're so cute. Little owls with graduation hats. Adorable."

"Are you saying the pyjamas are adorable, or the person wearing them is?" Alicia walked back out of the wardrobe with a burgundy coloured  dress and flat shoes because of my still sore ankle.

"The latter," Percy answered.

"Fine, fine." I put my hands on my hips. "We shall go on a breakfast date, but dressed. And before or after we go, I need to stop and talk to Thalia-"

"Can't do that." Percy interrupted.

I sighed and placed a hand on my forehead, remembering. "Dam it. Why did you have to eliminate her?"

"She's my cousin!" Percy shirked.

"What?" Justine stuck her head out from the bathroom.

"Nothing!" Percy and I answered in unison.

Justine raised her eyebrows at us but didn't question it further. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at Percy. "You're such a Seaweed Brain!"

He ignored the pillow that hit him in the face. "Why did you need to talk to Thalia?"

"Luke wanted me to, remember?" I sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Well, lucky I have thought things through, hey?" Percy got out from underneath the covers and sat down next to me. "Cause she lived in a hut in the middle of nowhere, with Luke, I gave her our holiday house in Sonage-" Which is the next province over. "-so she can be contacted by phone."

I smiled at Percy. "So I can call her and give the phone to Luke?"

He nodded. "And depending on his sentence and when we announce Thalia as apart of the family, they can see each other."

I frowned. "Well, how long is the Selection going to go for?"

He raised his eyebrows at me. "That is for me to know, and for you to find out!"

Percy took the tunnels back to his room, whilst I showered and changed. They put me in a beautiful dress and expertly did my hair and makeup, like always.

"Any nightmares, miss?" Justine asked as I put my shoes on.

I shook my head. "No, not last night. Percy did though, that's why he slept with me. I think if he didn't come then I would've had one."

"Aw," Hazel cooed. "That's cute."

I rolled my eyes and thanked Percy for knocking on the door at that exact moment.

"Ready?" He asked. He was wearing button down shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Matching suit pants on his legs as well.

"Bye ladies!" I yelled out behind me as I closed the door.